Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

nurses and nursing students!

Replies

• dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    HI there! Feel free to add me! I have been a nurse practitioner for 4 years in cardiac surgery, and been an RN for 18 years!!! Love my job!
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Good luck in nursing school... it's one of the hardest things you will ever do but also one of the most rewarding!!! I have been an ER nurse for 11 years and I still love it!!
  • mandybobs65
    mandybobs65 Posts: 40 Member
    Nurse practitioner and Independant Prescriber (UK) - if you'd like some English support? :smile:
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Nursing student here as well! Just finished my prerequisites & plan to start clinicals in the Fall of 2013. I plan to work in Hospice or Geriatrics. Feel free to add me :) Good luck to you!
  • w100ros
    w100ros Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a nurse. You can add me :)
  • kristenetc
    kristenetc Posts: 11
    i just finished my first year of nursing school! i start rotations/clinicl in the second semester of next year, and i'm a little worried about being able to fit in exercise and still eat healthy once i get really busy... how do you do it? :)
  • njfitnessgirl
    njfitnessgirl Posts: 281
    I'm not in nursing school but I am studying to be a respiratory therapist. I just finished my pre-reqs and I'm waiting to hear if I've been accepted into the program. Feel free to add me.
  • shonagrace
    shonagrace Posts: 3
    oo yeh a nursing thread! i'm a mental health nursing student studying at university of stirling, currently coming to the end of my second year.
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    1. Don't stress.
    2. Make time.

Easier said than done, but it can be done! :)
  • BarrettBatchelder
    BarrettBatchelder Posts: 1 Member
    Was a neuro shock trauma RN, now attending grad school for nurse anesthesia. Trying to manage a healthy lifestyle with a busy schedule. Would like a support group as well.
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    How did you guys that are students do on your HESI exams? I got a 96 on both of mine this semester, woop :)
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Hi I am new here, I am an RN in aged care, working towards my Masters this year so a student too :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Just graduated from nursing school - taking my boards soon hopefully!
  • moemoe50
    moemoe50 Posts: 1 Member
    I am new here. Surgical nurse, specializing in orthopedics. We really have a lot of nurses on this program. Nice to see.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Ah, LPN for 6 years here and finishing my RN in December. Starting my BSN next spring. :) Anyone can add me; we need all the support we can get. :) Currently work 7p-7a on a skilled unit in a rehab center; love it somedays. You can fit in exercise, eating right, working and school it just takes a lot of dedication and planning! Starting my ADN program was one of the reasons I wanted to get back in shape; LPN school was not kind to me. :)
  • I'm an RN...add me if you like. :)
  • lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    ICU nurse here too for 13yrs....but put on hold for now due to a big move from Chicago to Sacramento for my husband's job. Feel free to add me!
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Oh, hey. This is very cool!!! New grad nurse 6mos ago. Ortho/neuro nurse here and LOVE IT! Feel free to add me. That offer extends to all my fellow nursing peeps!!! :flowerforyou:
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    I am about to get into nursing school...sooo..may I be included here please?!!Add me!!
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    ICU scares me haha

Ummm, ditto. :)