nurses and nursing students!

Options

Replies

• dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    HI there! Feel free to add me! I have been a nurse practitioner for 4 years in cardiac surgery, and been an RN for 18 years!!! Love my job!
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    Good luck in nursing school... it's one of the hardest things you will ever do but also one of the most rewarding!!! I have been an ER nurse for 11 years and I still love it!!
  • mandybobs65
    mandybobs65 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nurse practitioner and Independant Prescriber (UK) - if you'd like some English support? :smile:
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Nursing student here as well! Just finished my prerequisites & plan to start clinicals in the Fall of 2013. I plan to work in Hospice or Geriatrics. Feel free to add me :) Good luck to you!
  • w100ros
    w100ros Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse. You can add me :)
  • kristenetc
    kristenetc Posts: 11
    Options
    i just finished my first year of nursing school! i start rotations/clinicl in the second semester of next year, and i'm a little worried about being able to fit in exercise and still eat healthy once i get really busy... how do you do it? :)
  • njfitnessgirl
    njfitnessgirl Posts: 281
    Options
    I'm not in nursing school but I am studying to be a respiratory therapist. I just finished my pre-reqs and I'm waiting to hear if I've been accepted into the program. Feel free to add me.
  • shonagrace
    shonagrace Posts: 3
    Options
    oo yeh a nursing thread! i'm a mental health nursing student studying at university of stirling, currently coming to the end of my second year.
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    1. Don't stress.
    2. Make time.

Easier said than done, but it can be done! :)
  • BarrettBatchelder
    BarrettBatchelder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Was a neuro shock trauma RN, now attending grad school for nurse anesthesia. Trying to manage a healthy lifestyle with a busy schedule. Would like a support group as well.
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    How did you guys that are students do on your HESI exams? I got a 96 on both of mine this semester, woop :)
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here, I am an RN in aged care, working towards my Masters this year so a student too :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Just graduated from nursing school - taking my boards soon hopefully!
  • moemoe50
    moemoe50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Surgical nurse, specializing in orthopedics. We really have a lot of nurses on this program. Nice to see.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Ah, LPN for 6 years here and finishing my RN in December. Starting my BSN next spring. :) Anyone can add me; we need all the support we can get. :) Currently work 7p-7a on a skilled unit in a rehab center; love it somedays. You can fit in exercise, eating right, working and school it just takes a lot of dedication and planning! Starting my ADN program was one of the reasons I wanted to get back in shape; LPN school was not kind to me. :)
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    I'm an RN...add me if you like. :)
  • lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ICU nurse here too for 13yrs....but put on hold for now due to a big move from Chicago to Sacramento for my husband's job. Feel free to add me!
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Oh, hey. This is very cool!!! New grad nurse 6mos ago. Ortho/neuro nurse here and LOVE IT! Feel free to add me. That offer extends to all my fellow nursing peeps!!! :flowerforyou:
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    I am about to get into nursing school...sooo..may I be included here please?!!Add me!!
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ICU scares me haha

Ummm, ditto. :)