Dr.OZ show anyone????

Options
so im watching Dr. Oz and his audience is women in there bathing suit all shapes and sizes. he has all these remedies for losing belly fat but what surprises me is the only exercise he promoted was a elastic band for the arms. i was wondering have any ever tried any of his remedies from any of his shows and have they worked??

Replies

• misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    Love dr. OZ . I always tape it and watch later. I have been eating more almonds and walnuts though. I am about 3 episodes behind.
  • ALISHAWILLIAMSON
    ALISHAWILLIAMSON Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I watched the same show and wondered why there wasn't too many exercises involved. He did show a few audience members in a plank position early on, but that was about it. I'm thinking of trying the grapefruit juice, apple cider vinegar and honey drink. Friend me and I'll let you know if it works!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy weights!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    There is no magic bullet, no potions or lotions that will help reduce fat in any particular part of the body. Eat right and at a calorie deficit. Exercise.
  • babicak3z
    babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I watched the same show and wondered why there wasn't too many exercises involved. He did show a few audience members in a plank position early on, but that was about it. I'm thinking of trying the grapefruit juice, apple cider vinegar and honey drink. Friend me and I'll let you know if it works!
    yea i did see the plank also i was thinking of trying the olive oil and lemon juice for my salad but i was also interested in mocktini for debloating thanxs i will friend u
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    droz1.jpg
  • mixedcurls826
    Options
    I tried one thing....i had to have 1 cup a beans 3 times a day for a week along with 1000mg of GLA pills with the beans...... honestly my stomach was in knots for 2 days so i stopped, but it worked for the time being (probably because it made it impossible to eat) ...Do i still take some tips from Dr. Oz? yes.....there was something about while doing exercise , push yurself hard for 30 seconds and then rest for 30 seconds and repeat...that actually is very effective and i dont need to work out as long as before. see what sounds most realistic before yu try and and then go for it bc it never hurts to try..
    Good LUCK!!! :D
  • babicak3z
    Options
    There is no magic bullet, no potions or lotions that will help reduce fat in any particular part of the body. Eat right and at a calorie deficit. Exercise.
    i agree i was just shocked that he didnt mention too much of exercise i exercise about 2hrs a day
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    There are 2 kinds of people on MFP. Those who listen to Dr. Oz, and those who actually get results.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    There are 2 kinds of people on MFP. Those who listen to Dr. Oz, and those who actually get results.

^^ This
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz = Billy Mays toned down 1000 degrees
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ShawnaCurley
    ShawnaCurley Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz is, let's just say.....A QUACK!!! lol
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    Quack!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I happened to see this episode today. Funny enough, I watched it out of curiosity because there's so much chatter about him on the boards. I couldn't believe how much nonsense he could fit in to an hour!

Grapefruit and apple cider vinegar, then hot sauce, then a 30 second plank, then magic cellulite cream, then a raspberry and chocolate smoothie, then the elastic band flies, then magic swimsuits with extra lycra....

Never did he mention LOSING BODY FAT to lose the belly! WTF?

ETA: Oh yeah, and egg whites and papaya combo....I'm sure there's a few more I missed.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    And this is why I ♥ you, taso.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options

Brilliant!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Standing ovation
  • babicak3z
    Options
    I happened to see this episode today. Funny enough, I watched it out of curiosity because there's so much chatter about him on the boards. I couldn't believe how much nonsense he could fit in to an hour!

Grapefruit and apple cider vinegar, then hot sauce, then a 30 second plank, then magic cellulite cream, then a raspberry and chocolate smoothie, then the elastic band flies, then magic swimsuits with extra lycra....

Never did he mention LOSING BODY FAT to lose the belly! WTF?

ETA: Oh yeah, and egg whites and papaya combo....I'm sure there's a few more I missed.
    yea this is the reason why i watched him i constantly hear people talking about him and his show and what he has done for oprah etc etc so i watched to see what the hype was about and i was shocked that he didnt make exercising a main priority but i also wanted to know who have used his remedies with there workout routine
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Oprah

Bill Mays Amplified by 1000000000000000000 only with empathy.