Zombie Run...

Options
124»

Replies

• jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    I just looked this up after seeing this post it is going on my to do list very soon I just need to lose some more weight. Ahhh man this looks cooooooooooooooool!:happy:
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I want to do the one in Pennsylvania on September 1st. I need to find some people to do it with me though!!

Hey I am doing it !! Your more then welcome to join myself and my friend Jade :O)

Awesome!! We'll have to hook up! Sending you a friend request!

I'm working on dragging a few people to this one myself... bit of a drive from NYC, but hell... this looks like it'll be well worth the trip!

I'm in NY too. Gonna take the train there!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I wanna do it sooo bad one day! It looks awesome. :smile:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I just looked this up after seeing this post it is going on my to do list very soon I just need to lose some more weight. Ahhh man this looks cooooooooooooooool!:happy:

I'm nowhere near my target weight and I've been signing up for obstacle courses and 5ks left and right! Done two so far! Don't let it stop you! A lot of these races are designed so that all sorts of people could do it. You just do it at your own pace but it's a great way of knowing what you need to work on and your time!
  • athenna1869
    athenna1869 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My friends and I are in the Zombie Hoard for the St. Louis Run. SOoOoOoooo excited.

LUCKY!!! We didn't get signed up in time to be Zombies, but my buddies & I are going to do our best to outrun you ;)