Couch to 5K?

Options
13»

Replies

• Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    2 Time Graduate myself. Once before pregnancy and then again after. So I've been running now for 6 years and won't look back.

I've run 2 1/2 marathons and signing up for more soon. It's an amazing program because you ease into running, you prove to yourself you CAN do it, and it's all attainable.

I use the RunKeeper app for all my runs and it allows me to play my music as well (I have an iPhone). Another person mentioned make sure you have good shoes, and my piece of advice is to stretch and listen to your body.
  • AmberTalbott
    Options
    You guys are all amazing. Just heard about this program today! I have "scheduled" myself to start tomorrow! SO EXCITED! New friends, new challenges and AMAZING support! Thanks guys!
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!! I've been doing it off-and-on for a while. I can definitely say I'm a better runner than I've ever been in my life, but it's really important to focus on warming up and stretching.
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You guys are all amazing. Just heard about this program today! I have "scheduled" myself to start tomorrow! SO EXCITED! New friends, new challenges and AMAZING support! Thanks guys!

Feel free to add. You will be so surprised when you realize that now only are you getting better with breathing and endurance but you will learn to love it and start to consider yourself a runner. :)
  • tony1307
    tony1307 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I did Week 4, Day 1 yesterday.. I like it. Although, I did do week 3 twice.
    I really enjoy the prgram. I use the Zen Labs app for the iphone as well.