iam new here and i have no underwear

Options

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I feel a deep concern for your safety. Please proceed with caution!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Great thread, but I'm afraid some terrible fate awaits the beef missile today unless you get some coverage. :ohwell:

You're in my prayers. :flowerforyou:
    Shannon~ I'm going to ask that you take your prayers and invite those praying here into a religious group. Thanks. :wink:
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    scary scary day iam so worried about zippin up i strolled outside for five minutes cough cough um lets say the giant hawk bird outside knows all about the early bird gets the worm i aint gonna walk right for atleast a week
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Great thread, but I'm afraid some terrible fate awaits the beef missile today unless you get some coverage. :ohwell:

Shannon~ I'm going to ask that you take your prayers and invite those praying here into a religious group. Thanks. :wink:

ROFL patti you a mod now?
  • george29223
    Options
    oh gees oh gees i was going to seek medical attention but it appears i have slammed my frank in the car door and have dropped my keys on the ground oh god oh god this is going to hurt reaching for the keys
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options

ROFL patti you a mod now?

Someone needs to start a group called "Church of the Noony Nackers." Synagogue of the Noony Nackers? Ashram of the Noony Nackers?
  • george29223
    Options
    oh god if it could get any worse a strange skinny dog just walked into the driveway it appears he is licking his snout and eyeing my ju ju beads
  • george29223
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhh sayyyyy can youuuu seeeeeeee he has ahold of my ju ju beans i never in my wildest dreamed thought they could be streched so far i can feel them rubbin my knees , oh god oh god it hurts
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Hope you get underwear before Memorial Day:

Hot-Dog-Eating-Contest-At-001.jpg
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    This one's too much for me...:huh:
  • george29223
    Options
    iam laying on the ground now in extreme pain yet the size of my swollen jiggly scoop intrigues me i must get pictures with cell phone email all female mfp members its never been so big
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Oh holy cr@p..............that is the funniest thing that I have read in the entire 2 1/2 years that I have been on this site..........Thank you for making my morning!!!!:bigsmile:
  • george29223
    Options
    rushing to the doctors .... but must cut hole in bottom of mcdonalds cup in drive through begging worker to fill my cup with ice to ease the pain of my hee ho
  • george29223
    Options
    ow owwww owwwwwwwwwwww the woman mcdonalds worker is not amused instead of soothing ice she poured hot coffee in the cup ......please pray i may pass out
  • george29223
    Options
    stagering to hospital thingie completly exposed no time to have any shame i need hellp
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    TOO FUNNY!
    YOU HAVE MY PRAYERS!!
  • Abbey70
    Abbey70 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    LMBO..you crack me up.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    You are a very weird, but funny man.

let us pray:

oh heavenly father please keep this weird but funny man's noony nackers safe from all zip, nip, burn and unwanted turn.
    Please give him the strength to recover from this awful delay of having no under garments to keep him protected until his laundry is done. Also Lord, please make sure no ants will be harmed during the unthinkable when this good man lays his humbly sacks of sons and daughters down to rest onto the cool earth mound.

Amen.

Good luck chuck!

Amen..... Heeeee :happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,123 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Dude, what are you smoking?
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO!!! That's too much dude!