iam new here and i have no underwear

Options

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Hope you get underwear before Memorial Day:

Hot-Dog-Eating-Contest-At-001.jpg

Haaah. I just had to bump this pic... I know who these guys are... Haaaah. :laugh:
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    laying thirty feety from hospital door hallucinating after random woman fears iam a rapist .........who in the hell keeps a ping pong paddle in there purse she was yelling no no no while smacking my ding slinkie my thing is now more messed up then Sylvester Stallone face in rocky 3
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I love you. I'm not sure if it's because of all the creative ways you've found to name/describe your man-bits, or if it's because you have pictures with goats on your profile. I love goats. And I love men who pose with goats.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I love you all, I have been cranky for three days. Who knew the word noony nacker would make me a happy girl!!
  • george29223
    Options
    all i can think of while laying on the hospital gurny is all this could have been avoided if i woulda just stoped last night and bought a 2.00 pair of underwear
  • xarpyx
    xarpyx Posts: 1
    Options
    hi there....i m new here ..just in my 1st week i find this good a good website...for a free one...herbalmagik was paying 355CAD just for application and open file +add the pills ...i think i will give up..and keep staying here..is cool and free...
    have an easy weight loss for all of u...i know is not easy..
    one of my friends was saying
    every cm/inch plus on u r belly ..is reducing the length of u r tool length with same dimension...lol
  • jbird50
    jbird50 Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh good gosh….
    I am surprisingly impressed that you have 83 pairs of unde-roose.
  • george29223
    Options
    I love you. I'm not sure if it's because of all the creative ways you've found to name/describe your man-bits, or if it's because you have pictures with goats on your profile. I love goats. And I love men who pose with goats.

oooo la laaa but always trust only men who pose beside goats not behind with big grins on there face
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You my man have brought great humor into an otherwise normal day... Good opening...
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    ouch!!!! :laugh:
  • george29223
    Options
    hi there....i m new here ..just in my 1st week i find this good a good website...for a free one...herbalmagik was paying 355CAD just for application and open file +add the pills ...i think i will give up..and keep staying here..is cool and free...
    have an easy weight loss for all of u...i know is not easy..
    one of my friends was saying
    every cm/inch plus on u r belly ..is reducing the length of u r tool length with same dimension...lol

i found a good website for penis enlargement go there and report back to me
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have that same problem a lot because the majority of my undies don't fit anymore.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Oremus pro vobis: pro nulla salus ex saluto periculum
  • jbird50
    jbird50 Posts: 5
    Options
    I think you need to write a comic book for adults.
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    You are a very weird, but funny man.

let us pray:

oh heavenly father please keep this weird but funny man's noony nackers safe from all zip, nip, burn and unwanted turn.
    Please give him the strength to recover from this awful delay of having no under garments to keep him protected until his laundry is done. Also Lord, please make sure no ants will be harmed during the unthinkable when this good man lays his humbly sacks of sons and daughters down to rest onto the cool earth mound.

Amen.

AMEN! LOL! Good prayer and too funny!

Good luck chuck!
  • george29223
    Options
    Oremus pro vobis: pro nulla salus ex saluto periculum

did that just translate to my buttocks are sublime?
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have that same problem a lot because the majority of my undies don't fit anymore.

Really???? You have the SAME problem??? You are worried you will dip your man berries in an ant hill while you are picking weeds???
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    83 pairs? And I thought I had a lotta undies...

Good luck keeping the tiddly wink safe :wink:
  • george29223
    Options
    iam home now the country doctor said to rub bacon fat on it i dunno gees do i need to look that up on the mfp food calulator??
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    Good luck I just have this problem with my socks :)