Best Places To Meet Women 21-26

Options

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    What does this post have to do with weight loss or getting healthy? MFP is NOT a dating site - so please do not turn it into one. There are plenty of online dating sites that you can visit, but MFP is not one of them.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    myfitnesspal.com
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What does this post have to do with weight loss or getting healthy? MFP is NOT a dating site - so please do not turn it into one. There are plenty of online dating sites that you can visit, but MFP is not one of them.
    Calm down he's in the chit chat forum and wants some advice. Nothing wrong with asking a question.
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    look in the phone book for sex addiction meetings....i've found these to be very productive!
  • chroniclesofadime
    Options
    Try a bootcamp class or something of that nature. You'll know she's into getting in shape, plus you're listening to the instructor, so no headphones. And, lots of running...you could catch up to her & strike up a convo. Or you could try chatting before/after the class.
  • Meganosborn1988
    Meganosborn1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Online?

Side Bar:

a 28 year old, mature man, does not have much in common with many woman under the age of 24. IN my opinion.

Im 24 myself.. and I would have to agree with this post! ;p
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 so let's see where do I hang out.
    School, work (that's where I've met the last 3 guys lol), co-ed sports teams, group outings with friends.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    myfitnesspal.com
    QFT
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Online?

Side Bar:

a 28 year old, mature man, does not have much in common with many woman under the age of 24. IN my opinion.

Im 24 myself.. and I would have to agree with this post! ;p
    It would depend on what they are both looking for and where they are in life. Age has NOTHING to do with anything. Maturity and mindset only matter.
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You just need to put your self out there more and you will meet people, doing things with friends is fun, but if your looking to meet others it can be a hindrance - so don't be afraid to do stuff alone. Check out the local entertainment guides for events and stuff, and be open to learning new things and having experiences. In just the last month here are some things that I have done and met new people (although im not really looking to date - it certainly opened the doors). Radio Station hosted a coed dodgeball tournament, dog parks - or just strolls through a park if you dont have a dog, Joined a SkyZone trampoline fitness class, take a random night class at a community college - its always good to learn, went to several electronic music shows - concerts-whatever the genre is a good way to connect with people, Did a gladiator assault challenge course, farmers markets or local festivals. In the winter most of my time is spent on the ski hills either working my part time job or snowboarding - riding a chairlift with a complete stranger has made me MANY MANY good long term friends, and even some that turned into dates, if you dont know how to ski/snowboard take a lesson - this goes for anything, bowling, canoeing, rock climbing, etc. The more you get out and do things the more opportunities you get to meet new people.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Go to your local uni or club.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Just wait a couple years. All the good ones that are currently taken will get divorced and you then you can swoop in and scoop them up!
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Got a puppy?

I go to the dog park everyday and I've met lots of people there while our dogs frolic about. Good conversation starter too.
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Any clinic will be loaded with women in that age range :laugh:

LOL - best idea yet!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Wherever you go, SUIT UP!
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Age has NOTHING to do with anything.

I think this is something that only young people think... :wink:
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    In our town I see advertisements for adventure groups. I think it's called Events and Adventures. It is a single group that goes out and does things, hikes, movies etc........ If I were single I would think about doing that.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Best places to approach a woman include dark alleyways, lonely sidewalks and the park at night.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I know this is going to sound cheesy... but start going to a regular Karaoke Night at a bar or resturaunt, as long as you aren't afraid to get up and sing (well or not is no issue). You can meet people there as well as through friends you make there. Met my wife through a friend I made at Karaoke... she was the sister of his fiance. We've been together almost 9 years.

Another option... go to your class reunion. At 28 your 10 year should be happening VERY soon... never know what opportunities you may have missed back in school that could present themselves once again.