Best Places To Meet Women 21-26

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Have you tried offering candy and ice cream in your windowless van? Chicks LOVE that.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Online?

Side Bar:

a 28 year old, mature man, does not have much in common with many woman under the age of 24. IN my opinion.

Im 24 myself.. and I would have to agree with this post! ;p
    It would depend on what they are both looking for and where they are in life. Age has NOTHING to do with anything. Maturity and mindset only matter.

Maybe, in some cases. But, if age has nothing to do with ANYTHING...then why does the OP only want girls 21-26? :smile:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Dude!!! You are probably going to get a lot of request....MFP is a great place to meet woman. Just find someone in your area and you are golden
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I would say first of all, dont make threads like this - just my opinion, but it makes you seem kinda creepy.
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    POF.com
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Join a group of some kind, like a group class at the gym, a running group, cooking class, any kind of hobby group. You will find people with similar interests and have an "excuse" to talk to them. There will probably be more quiet or free time to talk as opposed to someplace busy like a bar, gym, supermarket, etc.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Join an adult sports program, like co-ed softball or volleyball. I run a softball program for the local Parks n Rec department at my city and it's a good atmosphere to hook up
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I guess us 28 year olds are just old ladies then, huh?? :huh:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    local live music
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    My hot tub
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Oh and one more thing, Expand your age range Bro !!! there's plenty of 30 somethings that are HOT... my last GF was late thirtys and let me tell you boy, one of the best I ever had
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Nothing wrong with online dating. I found my husband that way and we have been married 3 years ;) I get you dont want to, do it but it's an option. I was 26 and he was 29 :)

I found mine online as well. I was 18 then and he 24.. We've been together 11 years now..
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Don't know if you have pets but how about the dog park? Or try a Zumba class, it's girly but if I saw a guy who had the guts to go I'd be interested because it shows he's not afraid to let loose. Especially if he came up to me after and cracked some good jokes.

Co-ed sports are great too, I played on a kickball team with a bunch of 20 somethings and lots of dating went on there. The league was called WAKA- just google it, they probably have leagues in your area.

Maybe also try a healthy cooking class, good way to find ladies with similar interests.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    HAHAHA
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    In our town I see advertisements for adventure groups. I think it's called Events and Adventures. It is a single group that goes out and does things, hikes, movies etc........ If I were single I would think about doing that.

Thing about that - it is HELLA expensive if you are on a limited budget. I went to talk to someone about that - great concept just better be prepared to have $$$$$ to shell out for it.
  • alohashley
    alohashley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Grocery Store! I am there all the time! Smile and Compliment...see where it leads.
  • smoffette
    smoffette Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Graduate school. Or find some friends that are in a biology or social sciences program somewhere and party with them. BAM. Tons of women in that age range are getting higher ed degrees.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Im 30, I must be ancient!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I met my sweetie while I was standing in line at the bank. This was before the days of widespread direct deposit so all the elderly and disabled people where there because the social security checks arrived that day. After about 10 minutes in line a bank officer came over and introduced himself. We went to his desk and he took my deposit so I didn't have to wait. I wasn't looking for anybody but seventeen years later we are still together and he swears it was my legs that caught his eye that day.

My point - you never know where you'll meet someone so be open, be polite, be gracious, and for goodness sakes, slap a smile on your face because it makes you more approachable.
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Online?

Side Bar:

a 28 year old, mature man, does not have much in common with many woman under the age of 24. IN my opinion.

Im 24 myself.. and I would have to agree with this post! ;p

As a 26 year old, I would have to agree with both above posters. She would have to be insanely mature