Where to hold my cell phone when running?

Options
1235»

Replies

• dg2g1
    dg2g1 Posts: 2
    Options
    You should check out The Shield. It's an alternative the the armband. Get it at shieldflow.com
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Im going to buy a flipbelt they look perfect
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options

THAT IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I have to order that.

It is awesome!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly not saying this to be rude or argumentative...but could you leave it home? How long is your run? An hour, tops? I always leave my phone in my locker at the gym or yoga...whatever it is has to wait for those, why not a run? I know I concentrate on my workout WAY better when I'm not checking for text messages constantly. If you use it for music, like an iPod...well, that's different.

I use mine for tracking, music and safety. I have broken an ankle on a run and have been attacked by a dog. Both required immediate phone calls. For safetly reasons alone, I would highly suggest people run with their cell phones.

That being said my phone is huge and my arms small. So thr armband option was a train wreck. So I use a SPI belt and love it.
  • Faithmaryq
    Faithmaryq Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I either wear running bottoms with a bum pocket as it doesn't bounce about. Or I use an arm pouch. But that sometimes chafes my under arm :)