longest you've gone on a treadmill in one session?

Options

Replies

• _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    An hour.
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    12 miles. 2 hours and 3 minutes.

That's Amazing!! 12 miles in 2 hours & 3 minutes!! I usually do 4 miles in 60 minute & I used to walk/jog on my treadmill 4-5 x's a week! Now I am doing Insanity, still walking too! :-) Just not 60-80 miles a month!
  • FitnessDivaK
    FitnessDivaK Posts: 229
    Options
    1 Hour...thank you AT&T U-Verse for the mobile app...I would've died of boredom if it wasn't for that thing!
  • SGRhapsodos
    SGRhapsodos Posts: 47
    Options
    1 hour.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    40 mins. with incline of 13 at 3.0 miles p/h!! :)
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    45 minutes at 6.7 miles an hour.
    I get so bored. I find that when I am running at a quickish pace I cant watch tv, or even listen to music. I am so focused on balance,keeping my core tight, and trying to breath and not get tired that I just dont watch/cant focus on anything but my running. Also titling my head down to watch the screens which are built into the treadmill is really bad for my posture when running (SUCH a stupid design...wish they were mounted on a wall or something!)
    hmneh, so i just deal with the boredom... but i wish it wasnt so boring......

very true, very bad for your posture, wonder how that design came about, Tv's mounted on a wall make much more sense!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I find that when I am running at a quickish pace I cant watch tv, or even listen to music. I am so focused on balance,keeping my core tight, and trying to breath and not get tired that I just dont watch/cant focus on anything but my running.

I think that's one of my issues. I have some balance problems with my knees, so running on a moving object is tough for me, whereas running outside the ground is obviously not pulling me along and moving under me :laugh:
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    65 minutes 2.9 miles per hour.

Today I did 50 mins at 2.5

Can't do it unless I'm listening to music though. I cannot exercise watching TV, I get SO bored!
  • Luvmyhubby222
    Luvmyhubby222 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    120 minutes-hit the 60 minute limit, stepped to the dreadmill to the left, and did it again!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    A long time ago I got plastered and slept on one for 9 hours.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    65 mins. (thats the longest the ones here let you stay on) And I was walking at 4.0 so I could read. I pretty much just did it since I didn't want to workout at all that day.
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I think my longest was 4 miles, so around 40-45 minutes. I had the TV in front of me, internet, and good music on, and it was still torture. I live-Tweeted my misery the whole time. I'd rather run barefoot, in the rain, in the dark, in a cotton shirt than do more than 2 miles on the treadmill.

Walking I've probably gone an hour, but at least you can read when you walk.
  • threedaysfromyou
    Options
    About three and a half hours, for half marathon training runs. But I actually like the treadmill - I have one at my house, in the room with the biggest TV. Pop in a movie and go!
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    2 hours and 30 mins! Fun times! I was training for a full marathon at the time.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    treadmill? 30. (So boring !) If i run outside maybe about an hour of running
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    200 minutes to "celebrate" my very last day weighing over 200 pounds.

Wouldn't 200 calories of rum be more fun?

I have a weird idea of fun, I guess. Ran for 100 minutes when hit the -100 mark. The 200 minutes was a 10 mile walk.
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    1 hr and 20 minutes. It can be boring but I only do that at home so I can put a good chick flick on and watch that, then time goes quite quick. Plus the incline on my treadmill at home is broken so its just a flat walk, nothing too strenuous. At the gym, where they have different programs on the treadmill, I go on there for 45 - 50 minutes max because the workout is more intense.
  • workshy000
    workshy000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I try to do 40 minutes for 5 days a week. I would like to do more but am building up to it due to injuries and chronic pain issues. I don't find it boring at all. As long as I have some good music to rock out to I'm happy.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    65 minutes at 3.5 speed, Today! :bigsmile:

Me too :) Today I did 60mins at 3.5 speed with a 2.0 incline.... Felt pretty good actually :)
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    my longest was my slowest 10k, 56 minutes.

that was 3 months ago