Big girls!!

Options
13»

Replies

• 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Serious, yet sort of embarassing, question... I work out every day and I work out hard. I can deal with the muscle soreness, but not with the soreness from chafing. Any suggestions on how to lessen this? It's stalling me!

USE BODY GLIDE! It's sweat proof, water proof, and stays on until you wash it off. I use it for more than just working out .. it takes care of chub rub so I can wear skirts without an extra layer besides underwear. It was originally formulated for runners to keep their clothes from chafing but the Big Girl World has found use for it too. I promise, you'll love it. http://www.bodyglide.com/
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    deoderant.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I've read the reviews for BodyGlide and am considering buying it. Which one do you ladies use? I've read that you get less product for the BodyGlide For Women it is basically the same thing with a pink top....which one do you all use??
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Yup, try body glide. It will change your life and allow you to wear skirts during the summer without "chubrub"

Chubrub! lol can I use that one?
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I've read the reviews for BodyGlide and am considering buying it. Which one do you ladies use? I've read that you get less product for the BodyGlide For Women it is basically the same thing with a pink top....which one do you all use??

Yes, get the regular one. Body Glide "For Her" is a rip off.
  • TCHAFFIN25
    TCHAFFIN25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Body Glide! or as my husband calls it "chub rub" WE love it!
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I wear leggings or pants and make sure that my thighs dont touch. I agree with the biker shorts either as your bottoms or under your bottoms. Anything that clings to your body and cant move freely is best!
    I do this!
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I wear leggings or pants and make sure that my thighs dont touch. I agree with the biker shorts either as your bottoms or under your bottoms. Anything that clings to your body and cant move freely is best!
    yep i wear leggings. i could care less if i look crazy with black leggings on but it helps out!