What picture do you use for your ex in your phone?

Options

Replies

• Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My ex doesn't get a picture.

In fact, if he attempts to contact me, I'm likely to immediately notify the authorities and/or have him murdered.

:D

LMAO... Excellent! :laugh:
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My ex-s picture is the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz and his ringtone is, "If I only had a brain".
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    ex not in my phone. We have not spoken in over 15 years... just the way I like it too...
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    why would I have my ex´s phone number in my phone??? :noway:

BAM! :angry:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    none
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    chupamex.jpg

I'm stealing this pic .... Perfect pic for my ex !!!!!

Oh this is classic :laugh:

However, my ex's aren't in my phone... They're blocked and deleted as soon as logistically possible!
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    Don't have my ex in my phone! No reason thankfully! My fiances ringtone for his exwife (they have kids) used to be "THE PHONE IS FOR YOU...I THINK ITS THE DEVIL" From Grandma's Boy. LOL. I think its hilarious.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I still talk to my ex....we get on better as friends than we did a couple........Wasnt a nasty break up, we just wanted different things. He just gets his name on my phone lol
  • cycleholic
    cycleholic Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Going through divorce ringtone was Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack...
    After divorce, we no longer talk.:bigsmile:
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My ex doesnt have a pic, but his name listed in my phone is "stupid".
    When my brother and I were kids....after my mom and dad split up, we were browser numbers in my mom's phone book one day (no fancy cell phone's back then) and she had our dad's name listed in her phone book as "*kitten*".....my brother and I were SHOCKED, we had never heard our mother even say a curse word. we tease her about putting *kitten* in her phone book to this day.
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have a picture of my ex husband in my cell phone but if I did it would be a picture of the devil. But when and if he contacts me his ringtone is Godsmack's I F*&^ing Hate You!!! And if for some ungodly reason I can't get a hold of my ex husband and I have to speak to his new wife I don't have a picture of her either but she would be probably be the devil too lol But her ringtone is Godsmack's Whatever Seems appropriate because I dispise them both

Could not love this more - I will be changing my ringtone for him. Bah ha ha ha!!!! Oh, and my ex is listed as "****face" in my phone
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My ex doesn't have aicture but he is in my phone as DH and it doesn't mean daddy husband either! I have to co-parent as well but I am more the parent and he is more the "co". Getting a new phone today because mine is broken. I am up for pic suggestions!
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options

She's the mother of my child. . so I am unfortunately stuck with her in my phone for the rest of my life.

actually--you only need it in your phone until your child is 18 then PURE BLISS *sigh* :D
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    my ex doesn't get a special picture, just her facebook profile picture, but she does have a special ringtone. we broke up on good terms after 5 years and are trying to be friends and even though i think she's made some mistakes since we broke up and we've really grown apart, i still like to remember that we were close for a reason. the ringtone is the song i first used to associate with her all those years ago; blink 182 - another girl, another planet.
  • Willstephens1
    Willstephens1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My ex doesn't have a picture but her ringtone is the psycho theme tune...
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    No photo, but a ringtone. Family Guys "I'm a Tumor I'm a Tumor"
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options

Same reason I do... so I know not to answer :glasses:

Heard that!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My ex wouldnt be in my phone at all if it wasn't for our daughter. But his picture is a bright yellow square with black letters that says "You just can't fix stupid" lol I giggle everytime it comes up.
  • jb140
    jb140 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am always confused when I hear people talk about their ex's...especially the ones they have children with and need to continue contact for parenting reasons.

They were obviously wonderful enough at one time to get into bed with, have babies with, and/or be married to??

Why all the animosity??
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    since he managed to persuade me to carry on seeing him for months afterwards by constantly threatening suicide... I would not want him to have my number... that was 23 years ago and apparently he still blames me for everything that goes wrong in his life...