What picture do you use for your ex in your phone?

Options

Replies

• ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My ex is listed as "Sperm Donor" because he's an *kitten* and has had no contact with them in over 12 years, FINE with us mind you and the ring tone is "Na na na na, na na na na hey hey hey goodbye" which is exactly the text I sent him right before I had his phone turned off :)
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have no use for any of my ex's numbers so none *lol*
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I had a "Brick" phone when my ex & I divorced. Boy, has technology come a long way! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (I know, I'm aging myself!) Definitely no picture in my phone now, but I would might have his number in my phone if he hadn't "skipped" out for the past 17 years. :wink: :wink: :wink: I have no reason or desire :noway: :noway: :noway: to communicate with him after all these years.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Had no kids the first round and have not seen or talked to him since the "D" if I had had a ring tone then it whould have been
    "Who's cheating who, who's being ture, who don't even care anymore.........................MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

This time it is the last , 4 kids ,26 years , delt with a lot!!

I love him but I wouldn't ever have another period!!!
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that so many people are making a big fuss about the idea of having an ex's number in their phone. I am still on friendly terms with and communicate casually and occasionally with almost all of my exes. If you have an ugly breakup, I guess that's one thing, but most of my breakups were pretty clean and mutual, so I harbor no ill will toward them. Things, for one reason or another, just didn't work out, but that doesn't mean they aren't people that I still enjoy talking to from time to time.
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    LoViNlIFe0225 Posts: 121
    Options
    I went through great lengths to ensure my ex didn't have my phone number or know where I live but if he did his ringtone would be "Schizophrenic Psycho" and his picture would be a picture of satan. :grumble:

I'm pretty lucky to have met and married someone so amazing after him though! :love:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    why would I have my ex´s phone number in my phone??? :noway:

BAM! :angry:

Uh! Kids?
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My ex doesn't get a spot in my phone. He got deleted! LOL

Maybe the question should be...what picture WOULD you use for your ex in your phone? Now that would be a funny forum thread....lol
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Why would you keep your ex on your phone at all? I guess if you're still friends with them, but then what picture or ring tone you use wouldn't really matter then.
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't have a picture... but I keep his number saved in case he tries to call me I don't want to accidently answer it. But his name... it's been permanently changed to "Fecal Cranium". Think about it for a second...

I was going to name him the literal version of this, but then I realized my best friend's name is Sharon and every time I scrolled to the "S" I would have to see it. So, as an F I didn't have to see it often and when he called (which he did), I was instantly reminded why I had broken up with him in the first place.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i have a picture of an old college buddy and my ex is listed under "Andrew" - but don't tell my wife, okay?

just kidding. it's under "Victor"

just kidding. haven't spoken to my ex in almost 10 years, and have no reason to.
  • lrichardson2360
    Options
    Why would you keep your ex on your phone at all? I guess if you're still friends with them, but then what picture or ring tone you use wouldn't really matter then.

Ok, If you ahve kids together, I still wouldn't put anything snarky because I wouldn't want my kids to see that.
  • lrichardson2360
    Options
    it's been permanently changed to "Fecal Cranium". Think about it for a second...

LOL :laugh:
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    mine says "DO NOT ANSWER"
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    He doesn't even get SPACE in my phone as a contact anymore. He's not worthy.

I used to have it and it was under the name "*kitten* Hat". :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Well, I have a few exes in my phone, but my most recent one is only in there because he's the father of my child. No pic for him, I don't care enough to assign him a photo.

I'm lazy, the only people who have assigned photos in my phone are people that are synced via Facebook (I have my fb phone book synced to my phone so people's fb profile photos pop up when they call if they're linked).
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    lol at keeping your ex in your phone
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    why would I have my ex´s phone number in my phone??? :noway:

Kids & Co-parenting

Yup, same here... and he doesnt get a picture... his name in my phone is "The *kitten*" (LOL)
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I haven't had an ex in over 20 years. I barely remember them. I'm still friendly on Facebook with one or two girls from high school, but that's about it. None of them are in my phone. Those ships sailed a long time ago.
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    lol at keeping your ex in your phone

when you have children, and must co-parent..its pretty imparative you have your ex in your phone as a means of contact