hydroxycut?good idea or no way??girls only!

Options
13»

Replies

• rubixcyoob
    rubixcyoob Posts: 395
    Options
    I've never taken any diet pills, but if there was a magical pill to help use lose weight and maintain the weight, it wouldn't be available to all on an open market at a reasonable price - that stuff would come close to a miracle and be very exclusive.

Just diet and exercise, the hard work and effort put in will make the results seem more worth while.
  • rubixcyoob
    rubixcyoob Posts: 395
    Options
    Haha detoxing from hydroxycut for four days when they have a half life of like 4 hours. Unless you were abusing them and went into adrenal failure, were massively out of shape or had a preexisting heart condition I find that hard to believe.

Its only a supplement if your nutrition and exercise program are in check then you want to see how it works for you then do it. People like to mock thermogenics on this website I assume because they don't understand how to use them effectively or believe it will do all the work for them.

The half life of something is not the length of time you withdraw for. People can withdraw from alcohol for a week, and from caffeine for 5 days.

To the first person I quoted (I couldn't find the original post), you don't understand the term 'half life' - if something has a half life of 4 hours that doesn't mean that in 8 hours all traces are gone. That means in 4 hours the original amount will half, then in another 4 hours the second amount will half, and then after a further 4 hours that amount will also half. 'Half life' doesn't literally means it will only take double that to rid the body of something - it means the quantity will half every period of time and take quite a while for it to reach 0 again.
  • blairh10
    blairh10 Posts: 37
    Options
    Haha detoxing from hydroxycut for four days when they have a half life of like 4 hours. Unless you were abusing them and went into adrenal failure, were massively out of shape or had a preexisting heart condition I find that hard to believe.

Its only a supplement if your nutrition and exercise program are in check then you want to see how it works for you then do it. People like to mock thermogenics on this website I assume because they don't understand how to use them effectively or believe it will do all the work for them.

They actually damaged my liver and I was not abusing them...Why do you think there was a lawsuit against the original formula?