Lost a Whole Person!

Options
Ok, so the other day I was feeling crappy about myself because I haven't come as far in a year as I had hoped. (I've lost about 68 pounds in a year, had hoped to lose at least 20 more than that). So I was talking to a friend of mine and he was trying to encourage me and he says "Seriously, that's amazing. You lost my 7 year old!!"

For some reason, that totally turned my thinking around. I literally lost a small person in fat off of my body! Granted, I have a petite woman still to lose (110ish pounds) but damn!

So what have you lost? A full grown adult? A small child? A pomeranian? Kinda fun to think about, and it motivated me, at least to keep going :smile:

Replies

• PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I lost about two of my dog... She is a fatty :)
  • prov31jd
    prov31jd Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've lost both our dogs. They're small! :tongue: :laugh:
  • Missypickles86
    Missypickles86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have lost 27.5lbs since my heaviest weight, so a small size dog I guess. Ü
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Let's see.... I've lost 1/2 of my dog (foxhound) or 1/4 of my husband's dog (heeler/lab mix). Not bad for 20.8lbs (me, not the heeler, she's a fatty LOL).
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    Fun :-)

I've lost over half my son (he is a bigger 7 year old!), or I can say I've lost my daughter and a friends baby - so either half a kid or two kids ;-)
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I've lost about a seven or eight year old since my heaviest.

Wow.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    LOL Y'all aren't very responsible dog owners, losing all your dogs!! :laugh:
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've lost two 40# sacks of topsoil! LOL :flowerforyou:
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Try picking up a 7 or 8 year old and carrying them around all day. Makes you wonder how we did it with the extra weight!! :noway:
  • lsminkey
    lsminkey Posts: 16
    Options
    i was a pretty big baby, i've lost three of my baby selves! haha, 30 lbs!
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Shameless self-promoting bump :flowerforyou:
  • melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    That's amazing! Seriously great job :)
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great way to think about this! Made me smile immediately and lifted my morale. :smile:
  • teapotlid
    teapotlid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A friend just bought a 10lb sledge hammer. A bugger to carry round the box store to the checkout. I lost that hammer. I've gained the handle since then but that can be fixed.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have lost my 2 children's weight added together~43 pds
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 toddlers!!!
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've lost the equivalent of my miniature schnauzer... Now my 13 pounds gone feels more important. Thank you and your friend!
  • abberbabber
    Options
    I've lost the equivalent of my miniature schnauzer... Now my 13 pounds gone feels more important. Thank you and your friend!

Glad I could help! It's such a fun way to think about weight loss! And congrats on that 13 pounds!!
  • Leanne169
    Leanne169 Posts: 28
    Options
    Fun!

My son who is nearly 2 weighs just over 2 son so i've almost lost all of him!!!
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm down the equivalent of the World's Largest Ball of Tape + a chihuahua.

By the time I am done, I am looking forward to literally being half the man I was when I started.