Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have lost a healthy, adult male.
  • Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I lost about four seagulls, hoping to reach a flock by my 50th birthday! :wink:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Awesome y'all!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have lost a newborn!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Huh - hadn't thought about it that way before - but...I've lost my best friend's 7 year old. My dog is 62 pounds, so I've got a bit before I lose my own dog.

I guess I've lost his entire bag of dog food though! :laugh:
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    68lbs lost That is my 40lb 3 year old plus my 25lb 8 month old and like a pair of shoes lol

Pretty awesome way to think about it
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    A few months back a little petite waitress at the chinese restaurant we frequent asked how much I'd lost and I replied "one of you" haha In reality I have now lost more 2 times the weight of my 5yo or Almost 2 of our 51lb dog :D
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I've lost 78 Male Gerbils... that is if they are the same weight as my two boys (3.75 oz each), not bad for 39lbs lost ;-)
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Two 10lb bags of potatoes! Try lugging those around a grocery store for 15 minutes...Can't believe what I was forcing on my body!

Oooo Dare time!! Next time your at the grocery, grab two bags of potatoes and walk the perimeter of the store atleast once! That should keep you out of the cookie aisle lol. I strap my baby to me(hes 25lbs) to keep my visits there short and sweet it totally works!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I lost my friend's cat xD haha her cat is realllly chubby!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    The gerbils cracked me up for some reason :laugh:

Might have to try that thing with the potatoes!!
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I lost a dachshund!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have lost either a very, very tiny adult, or a fairly large child. Either way, I weigh about 20 pounds more than what I've lost. Weird.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats! i've lost 61 pounds over the past year & that's more than my 6 y/o weighs :-) i have 21 more pounds to go!

In prospective, i tried to swim yesterday in the pool with him on my back & could not do it - i wondered to myself how i ever swam when i weighed 212 pounds.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    If you count from my high weight, I'd say I lost about 4 newborns? If you count from my latest starting weight... maybe a small lap-dog... as a puppy :-\
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Ok, so the other day I was feeling crappy about myself because I haven't come as far in a year as I had hoped. (I've lost about 68 pounds in a year, had hoped to lose at least 20 more than that). So I was talking to a friend of mine and he was trying to encourage me and he says "Seriously, that's amazing. You lost my 7 year old!!"

For some reason, that totally turned my thinking around. I literally lost a small person in fat off of my body! Granted, I have a petite woman still to lose (110ish pounds) but damn!

So what have you lost? A full grown adult? A small child? A pomeranian? Kinda fun to think about, and it motivated me, at least to keep going :smile:

AWESOME lose for a year!!

Since September, I think I have lost the weight of a normal 2 yr old. My toddler is tall, she is 2 and weights about 35lbs. So, I lost close to her. I picked her up yesterday and tried to bench press her (playing) from the floor and I was like, OMG, I cant do that!! LOL!!!
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've lost about a 6lb chihuahua haha
  • melis89
    melis89 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have lost a little more than my nine year old son. He weighs 80 lbs and I have lost 93. I have thought about this before, because I was having a hard time a few weeks back and my husband said put Blake on your back and go walk around the block. I said I wouldn't be able to do that, to which he replied...you used to do it everyday! Helps put things in perspective sometimes! Good luck!
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Almost a small pre-teen (78#).
  • Trostlegirl
    Trostlegirl Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little more than my toddler. She's 21lbs..and I'm down 26. Yippee! ; )

Great job btw!!! I would love to have lost a 7 year old! (lost the weight of a 7 year old shall I say). :laugh: