New candy/snack/"whatever" that makes you struggle!

Options
jodycoady
jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
M and M pretzel and chocolate! I wish I never brought them for my son as a treat. He didn't like them....Well guess who did!

Replies

• reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Chips...especially sour cream and onion ruffles. And then there's the ketchip one. YUMMY!!

They are my weakness...if I have them anywhere in the house, I eat them. And one is never enough..so for my sanity I don't buy them.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Aldi fit and active rice cakes, the mini ones in ranch... I cannot seem to only eat one serving... :blushing:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Those new Goldfish grahams... they are goldfish that are made into chocolate and vanilla graham crackers... they are the bane of my existance...
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Everything makes me struggle. I feel like a newbie again lately.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    If there are chips in the house, then chips are the biggest one.

Next to that it's probably peanut butter.
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Everything makes me struggle. I feel like a newbie again lately.

This.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Honestly ANYTHING chocolate...

The new chocolate crisp from special k and hersheys special dark chocolate oh and kashi dark chocolate and oatmeal cookies..

I better stop before I turn into bubba gump and start my chocolate rant.. lol
  • PneumaticEnd
    Options
    Anything really with sugar or flour.. Especially things that have both of them. But really breads, cakes, cookies.. I tend to have an "All or nothing" relationship with things like that.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Garlic Bread and any kind of warm bread/roll with LOTS of melted butter ~ yummy!! I just keep eating until it's all gone :embarassed:
  • jodycoady
    Options
    Honestly ANYTHING chocolate...

The new chocolate crisp from special k and hersheys special dark chocolate oh and kashi dark chocolate and oatmeal cookies..

I better stop before I turn into bubba gump and start my chocolate rant.. lol

ha ha ha I'd like to see that...And I'm regretting posting this topic b/c it's making me remember all the OTHER things that make me struggle!:noway:
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Salted carmel Ice cream bars by Haggen Daaz
  • jodycoady
    Options
    Garlic Bread and any kind of warm bread/roll with LOTS of melted butter ~ yummy!! I just keep eating until it's all gone :embarassed:

I hear you....fresh bread and rolls kill me...got to be Imperial margarine though!
  • jodycoady
    Options

wow. I'm enticed
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    M and M pretzel and chocolate! I wish I never brought them for my son as a treat. He didn't like them....Well guess who did!

I literally had to ask our operations manager if he would get our vending machine company to swap them out for peanut butter M&Ms since most people like peanut butter and chocolate (it makes me gag). Those pretzel M&Ms are freaking AMAZING. I'm not a huge sweets person, but the salty and sweet together...good God it's incredible.
  • MrsAlcalde
    Options
    Those new Goldfish grahams... they are goldfish that are made into chocolate and vanilla graham crackers... they are the bane of my existance...

These sound yummy....might have to try them just once
  • jfort1988
    jfort1988 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The cookies that my grandmother just baked this morning...
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    OH and the various flavors of Girl Scout cookie ICE CREAM. Yeah. It's a thing, and it's ridiculous. Thin Mint and Caramel de Lite flavors are basically unreal.
  • MrsAlcalde
    Options

wow. I'm enticed

RUN...don't get started, I'm 3 boxes in already and I literally stared at them for about 2 full minutes when I was at the grocery store yesterday, but I resisted....for now
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Fro Yo. In my house Saturday afternoon we go to a local Froyo shop with the "Topping Bar." Every time I am like "I'll get the fat free sorbet, and top it with fruit."
    Next thing I know I have a cup full of Cake Batter Flavor, with a brownie, graham cracker bits, sprinkles, and of course FRUIT, and peanut butter and marshmellow sauce.
    UGGG.

Denise
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    F-ing nutella. I cannot have just 2 tbsp.