New candy/snack/"whatever" that makes you struggle!

Options

Replies

• kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I still allow myself everything in moderation but bread pudding has been killing me lately
    I tell myself I can have only a little but could devour the entire tray..it has been banned from my house
    :sad:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    OH and the various flavors of Girl Scout cookie ICE CREAM. Yeah. It's a thing, and it's ridiculous. Thin Mint and Caramel de Lite flavors are basically unreal.

Oh yeah that too... I like the Peach Cobbler flavor too... Mmmmm.... And that's not to mention Braums Ice Cream...
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    F-ing nutella. I cannot have just 2 tbsp.

This as well
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Spearmint leaf and orange slice jellies.......get them away from me..

It used to be chex puppy chow....thank god my son is allergic to peanuts....can't have that in the house anymore!!! LOL
  • Ssicaaa
    Ssicaaa Posts: 15
    Options
    Chocolate. Anything chocolate, and sushi.

If there is sushi, there will be a binge.
  • Kearney2008
    Options
    Defiantly CHIPS!!!! I can stay away from most junk food including pop whenever I want but chips and coffee (if you count that) are my biggest downfalls and very very hard to stay away from
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    All of them, that's why I don't buy them....I lose self-control easily if they are around!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    M and M pretzel and chocolate! I wish I never brought them for my son as a treat. He didn't like them....Well guess who did!

Snack Wells sells fudge pretzels in 100 calorie packs. That's what I snack on.
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Wine gums tops my list.
  • Jalmeida11
    Jalmeida11 Posts: 15
    Options
    M & M Peanuts
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    Smarties, ARGH! 100 cals for 4 little packets....dang, those packets go fast too!! ><
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Potato Bacon Soup... Mhhhhhhhm. :ohwell:
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Bread. We have a love / hate relationship.

I just ate two pieces of toast with a little bit of butter, a slice of cheese, fresh cucumber slices, fresh tomato slices and a pinch of salt and pepper.

This morning I ate two pieces of toast with some peanut butter, a tiny sprinkle of sugar and a decent sized sprinkle of cinnamon.

I think i subsited on bread for my whole life and have cut back a lot and make healthier choices but I just can't get rid of it completely.

I love bread.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    baked cheetos, baked cheddar sour cream ruffles, AND pretzel mm's yep yep!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    pop-tarts
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Garlic Bread and any kind of warm bread/roll with LOTS of melted butter ~ yummy!! I just keep eating until it's all gone :embarassed:

be still my heart...
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Honestly ANYTHING chocolate...

The new chocolate crisp from special k and hersheys special dark chocolate oh and kashi dark chocolate and oatmeal cookies..

I better stop before I turn into bubba gump and start my chocolate rant.. lol

ha ha ha I'd like to see that...And I'm regretting posting this topic b/c it's making me remember all the OTHER things that make me struggle!:noway:

:( ME TOO... SUSHI arrrrggghhh

Thanks dear haha
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Sugar Babies and Snickers Peanut butter bars yum
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    What are wine gums?
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So one of my students mom just started making cupcakes as a side job ummm yea...she gives her list every week of what she has for sale...I always pray there's nothing on it I will like but of course I always find something AND Jolly rancher new harder and chewy candy OMG!!! why would they do that to me