I reached my goal!!! Pic posted =)

Options
khedl85
khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
hey everyone.....I haven't been the most active on here lately, between work, toddler, and surgery...But I wanted to check in. Back in Jan, I started my diet, counting calories, etc...at 5'9 I was almost 178 lbs. I joined my fitness pal, and now, mid May, I've reached my goal. As of today, I weigh 133 lbs and for the first time in years, I feel good about me! Its almost a good 45 lbs weight loss!

I wanna thank the friends that I've made on here (although few), your daily support, with my weigh ins was so appreciated! Its all about maintaining what I have accomplished now.

I attached a photo of me, in a pair of pants, that were tight on me New Years Eve this past Dec/Jan. This photo was taken a few weeks ago, and I've lost more weight since then, but you get the idea. I wish all of you the success and happiness that I now have =)

pants.jpg

Replies

• chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • khedl85
    Options
    WTG!

THANK YOU!!! =)
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    that is super awesome and motivating!! congratulations!!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    that is super awesome and motivating!! congratulations!!!

Thank you!! I see youre making good progress yourself on that tracker of yours! youll be there before you know it....time seems to be going by quicker this year for some reason lol
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Look at you....awesome!!!!!!!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    wtG! I bet your so excited! what a great loss! Im excited for you !! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm still a little ways away from my goal.
  • khedl85
    Options
    wtG! I bet your so excited! what a great loss! Im excited for you !! Congratulations! :drinker:

thank you so so much!! I am excited! I tried on my two piece from last year, and it literally hung on me. for the first time ever...I am so happy...I cried...(sappy moment)...I looked at my fiance and said "im the skinny b*tch now and Im ok with that label!!" lol its been emotional road for me!
  • khedl85
    Options

you looked jacked!! what on you is there for you to lose exactly? ( I mean that in a good way, not offensive!)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

you looked jacked!! what on you is there for you to lose exactly? ( I mean that in a good way, not offensive!)

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I've worked hard but I want my 6 pack to be prominent. The only way I'm gonna do that is to lose some weight. I'm very happy though.
  • the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is awesome how little time it took you to loose it!! May I ask what you did and didn't do?
  • khedl85
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is awesome how little time it took you to loose it!! May I ask what you did and didn't do?

In the beginning I did calorie counting, working out, and watched what I ate. at the end...I added a 3rd key item..that sped the process up. Most have a lot to say about what I did, its all natural, and helped me, but I tend not to say because of it being a highly sensitive subject. But I can say 100% without the 3rd key item...theres no way in the world Id be at this point so soon.

Im willing to message you about it...but Im not about to start a throw down argument on my success post lol
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    good job, as long as it isnt meth or crack...no one should complain.
  • khedl85
    Options
    good job, as long as it isnt meth or crack...no one should complain.

thank you! lol made me laugh, but no...its no drug lol
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lookin good!
  • sugar23jean
    Options
    wow!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations! i need some motivation from you, i just started today and i don't know when i can hit my goal..
  • christyb77
    christyb77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thats Awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! Great job!!! and you did it with a toddler.. thats inspiring to me!!!I hope I can do as well as you did! congrats!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC you have done so well Congratulations :-)
  • khedl85
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! Great job!!! and you did it with a toddler.. thats inspiring to me!!!I hope I can do as well as you did! congrats!

You can!! Ill admit. I had a cheat day every 2 weeks or so...where I gave in to a doughnut or something. It kept me going lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!