I reached my goal!!! Pic posted =)

Options

Replies

• khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great picture!

Thank you!! I tried for a full body, and I truly wish I had a before after...but I figured this was just a nice =)
  • khedl85
    Options
    excellent job! now im on the edge of my seat... inbox me as well.

Just seeing some of these inbox requests now...I inboxed you! =)
  • jade1108
    jade1108 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wish I could look this good, hoping to lose 20lb in 10 weeks atm I am just calorie counting and doing some walking etc how did you go about losing your weight (sorry if you have already answered this lol) well done you look fab! xx
  • MissStatement
    MissStatement Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well, you did mention surgery in your OP, so it's not hard to guess what the last thing was. But to the people who would criticize, well, haters gonna hate. You look great!
  • khedl85
    Options
    Well, you did mention surgery in your OP, so it's not hard to guess what the last thing was. But to the people who would criticize, well, haters gonna hate. You look great!

Yeah...I said I had surgery. It was a week ago..and im home recovering. Had NOTHING to do with my weight loss....we could ask before we assume =) I had no surgery for my weight loss thanks! but thanks for the congrats!
  • MissStatement
    MissStatement Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm sorry I assumed. I'd love to know what you did, I'm starting at roughly the same measurements although I'm a good bit older so it's probably a lost cause.
  • Breezelightly
    Breezelightly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!:drinker:
  • khedl85
    Options
    Ok, I'm sorry I assumed. I'd love to know what you did, I'm starting at roughly the same measurements although I'm a good bit older so it's probably a lost cause.

its cool gimme a sec here....and look in your inbox.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ok that's not fair, I wanna know too! :p

I'm struggling, but encouraged by your photo I'd go the extra mile...
  • lamasdura87
    lamasdura87 Posts: 21
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is awesome how little time it took you to loose it!! May I ask what you did and didn't do?

In the beginning I did calorie counting, working out, and watched what I ate. at the end...I added a 3rd key item..that sped the process up. Most have a lot to say about what I did, its all natural, and helped me, but I tend not to say because of it being a highly sensitive subject. But I can say 100% without the 3rd key item...theres no way in the world Id be at this point so soon.

Im willing to message you about it...but Im not about to start a throw down argument on my success post lol

Hi!!! I would love to know as well!!!
    thx....
  • Sista22
    Sista22 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job, you should be so proud of yourself.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Good going, you look good :laugh:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well Done you look amazing!
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What was your third key? I'd love to know. I am working hard and I have a specific goal to meet, and I would love to know what helped you reach your goal!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That is so great!! Keep up the good work...KUDOS for managing life and still going.....
  • khedl85
    Options
    That is so great!! Keep up the good work...KUDOS for managing life and still going.....

thank you!! you look great yourself too!!!
  • pkmw
    pkmw Posts: 2
    Options
    What did u do. U look great. Whats the third key
  • themosh1969
    themosh1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First of all - GREAT JOB! Looking great. You've peaked my curiosity with your third key item! Would love to hear. I'm pretty close to my goal but it's been a tough road!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!