What is your end of the day snack?

Options
2»

Replies

• kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    cereal with my fave almond milk or some kind of fruit :)

this !
    I will do sugary bad cereal.. but not a ton. just enough to hit the spot :) cookie crisp is only 100 calories!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    APPLE
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love the yocrunch pie parfaits at the end of the day, 120 calories, low fat... and the apple really tastes like apple pie!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Popcorn.
    Fav is with real butter and parmesan cheese. To stay low on calories I'll use Pam butter spray and any kind of spice from my spice cupboard such as lemon- pepper, garlic, nutmeg, cinnamon, even a little hot sauce sometimes
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    0% Fage with pb2, seeds and a little jam mixed in, or a bag of organix apple rice cakes.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    1 scoop vanilla protein (I use DYMATIZE ELITE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE)
    2oz crushed ice
    6 oz water
    1/2 banana

Blend til smooth (I use a Hamilton Beach Personal Blender..LOVE it!!)

Tastes like a rich banana milkshake

169 calories!!!
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have been having peanuts because I like to eat them slowly with my tea, but they always put me over in my macros for fat. I need to find a different evening snack that is protein...

What is your evening snack?

Edamame's or soy beans are about 11-14g protein per 1/4 cup and are awesome.
  • opaquewhite
    opaquewhite Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    A 1/2 cup (give or take a bit) of Skim Ricotta + packet of Splenda + vanilla extract + some semi sweet chocolate chips, so good! Sometimes I add some chopped up strawberries too!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Mine is a handful cocoa roast almonds and a glass of red wine, which probably doesn't help you much.
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    Homemade Protein bars :happy:
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I like salty snack food. It is my vice! My favorites are:

popcorn
    BBQ Popchips
    Pickle CheeCha Puffs (Canadian company, 90 cals per 2 cups and so good)

Have you tried dry roasted edamame? They have roughly 130 cals and 14g protein per 1/4 cup serving and they are tasty too.
  • Ruiter_woman
    Options
    My end of the day snack is usually an Edy's fruit bar.Great taste and just enough.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I usually have Greek yogurt (the one with fruit) or nuts. I don't care going over my fat by a little bit.