can you look at my diary please and advise?!

Options
2»

Replies

• slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Lookin good man! I'm starting on Monday/Tuesday so I'll have to give yours a go and see. Not so sure my body will like having that much milk, I seem to naturally avoid it without meaning to. It all looks good though mate, more veggies and it's more balanced, sugar looks good. Spoke to my friend that's a nutritionalist last night and he said your sugar intake was pretty much bang on if you took the orange juice out and it looks like you've done that.

What are those rice/veggie combo's like?
  • Zero2hero2013
    Zero2hero2013 Posts: 458
    Options
    yeah they taste good, the ones i had were form morrisons. they have quite alot of flavour which helps alot with the plain chicken, on monday i think il split it more even, i think 150g of rice and about 120g of chicken and have one at 10-10.30, 1.30 and 4.00. i think it will be eaiser to consume, just tried 150g of rice with 280g of chicken and it was too much chicken for one sitting, i think 120g will be around 33g of protein and the little that comes with the rice makes it around 40g per portion which is spot on!

drinking the orange juice still today but il cut it out next week, just need to buy some no added sugar squash for work. should help me cut down on the tea and cut out the juice all together. not going to worry abour my milk intake except il try and get rid of the onken as it not as good as i thought, maybe have half a pot a day, as my dessert or something.