What's for dinner??

Options
2»

Replies

• ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl has an awesome chicken recipe. You dip it in egg substitute and bread it in pulverized fiber one cereal. Bake it on a sprayed pan. Even my 11 year old loves it!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Turkey zucchini burgers from Skinny Taste with Sweet potato fries and leftover green beans.....:smile:
  • bashiera
    bashiera Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast over italian blend salad with some balsamic dressing on the side, plain mangos and strawberries, peas and broccoli with a tsp of olive oil, a luna protein bar, and some fage 0% with cherry for dessert (or peach, depends of what I'm craving at the time). Eating dinner at the hospital tonight since I have clinicals till 8:45, but I always pack and plan ahead! I might also grab a fresh pear and a think thin bar from the cafeteria for a pre-clinical snack.
  • robynlynn815
    robynlynn815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Kale and mushroom stuffed chicken breasts, steamed zucchini and roasted sweet potato slices. yummmm! Recipe from tasteofhome.com :wink:
  • LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options
    Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken from skinnytaste.com with steamed broccoli. Yum, can't wait.

I have the recipe and ingredients at my house right now :) making it tomorrow!!
  • LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken breast. I don't know what to do with it though, feeling stuck on ideas. I also need to go to the store sometimes today too!

Still deciding, bake it or on the grill? Depends how I plan to make it up I guess. A side will be a vegetable, I will probably .. again .. have a side salad with mine. Not sure what else if anything.

I love using skinless chicken breasts for EVERYTHING. I using boil them and then shred them with a fork to make chicken tacos or enchiladas. Or I will cut it up and and bell peppers to make kabobs to throw on the grill. We cant buy enough chicken breasts!

That's the problem. I tend to make the same thing over and over. Chicken tacos, Chicken with peppers, Chicken grilled with veggies on the grill.

I know if I put my mind to it, I could get creative, but it gets difficult because I tend to keep a lot of the same stuff in the house, so it feels limited at times.

Skinnytaste.com has some great chicken ideas. Also, you could make some grilled chicken sandwhiches on a grilled bun :) grill your veggies as well. We grill our asparagus, corn on the cob, or chopped up potatoes in some foil with salt, pepper and butter!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Madras curried salmon and punjab eggplant over jasmine rice; with a side of asparagus.
  • womblewoo
    womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    One tray baked salmon, portabello mushroom, cherry toms, red pepper and sweet potato wedges on a bed of raw spinach...delicious and mountainous!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    leftovers.. :(

My 2 year old has his daycare "graduation" program tonight, so it will be later when we get home.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Black beans and brown rice (with rotel, spices, garlic and onions)
  • des02_
    des02_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce, and Sauteed Collard Greens with Bacon. From SkinnyTaste
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yin-yan (sweet and spicy) salmon with freshly chopped chives from our herb garden and roasted brocolli, asparagus and green beans with grapefruit for dessert.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Making something with baked tilapia, black beans and some veggies... don't know yet, I kinda just decide as I go.
    :smile:
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    Nuked edamame. Long day.
  • ashjdavis88
    ashjdavis88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had half of a baked sweet potato, and a homemade tuna salad sandwich. Nothing too exciting, haha
  • Fluxx2009
    Fluxx2009 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fish with a lovely thickened broth, some couscous, and some veggies. I could eat fish every day!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs and ham with salad of watermelon and strawberries
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I had mangetout, an avocado and half a pot of this innocent thai chilli, which is all natural ingredients.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    BLTs with avocado, with quinoa & veggies, and fresh whole strawberries on the side.