Songs that are on your mind

Options

Replies

• Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Sidenote: These cakes are for me. I'm celebrating my birthday for a month. The half has not been told, I've lost so many people this past year and that's all I'm going to say about that.

My good friend who is gone told me that we should celebrate our birthdays for a month. She always did, expecting
    presents and gifts on the daily. She actually wanted someone to take her out for lunch or dinner every single day for 30 days and she made that happen. She was older but well-respected around this town. I used to go to her house for tea parties and I ran her around town wherever she wanted to go. We attended all kinds of events..picnics, concerts in the park, seminars, everything.

Last year, I had the crummiest birthday you can ever imagine. Just a bunch of creepy horsesheet. When someone did remember my birthday a few days late they did give me a cake. I can't stand cake, really. So I took it out behind my house and stomped on it.. then I threw it into the dumpster. There you go.

Try it. Celebrate yourself for a month even if no one else does. I'm singing to myself and doing whatever I need to do to make it happen. Reminds me of this song:
    'Took myself to the picture show, sat myself in the very front row.
    Wrapped my arms around my waist. Got so fresh I slapped my face.'
    Bought some roses at the store.
    Told myself I wanted more.
    Gee, I miss me all the time.
    Wonder if I'm doing fine.
    Maybe I'll stop by to see...
    You get the drift.

6y1k5gn78g11.png

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Sidenote: These cakes are for me. I'm celebrating my birthday for a month. The half has not been told, I've lost so many people this past year and that's all I'm going to say about that.

My good friend who is gone told me that we should celebrate our birthdays for a month. She always did, expecting
    presents and gifts on the daily. She actually wanted someone to take her out for lunch or dinner every single day for 30 days and she made that happen. She was older but well-respected around this town. I used to go to her house for tea parties and I ran her around town wherever she wanted to go. We attended all kinds of events..picnics, concerts in the park, seminars, everything.

Last year, I had the crummiest birthday you can ever imagine. Just a bunch of creepy horsesheet. When someone did remember my birthday a few days late they did give me a cake. I can't stand cake, really. So I took it out behind my house and stomped on it.. then I threw it into the dumpster. There you go.

Try it. Celebrate yourself for a month even if no one else does. I'm singing to myself and doing whatever I need to do to make it happen. Reminds me of this song:
    'Took myself to the picture show, sat myself in the very front row.
    Wrapped my arms around my waist. Got so fresh I slapped my face.'
    Bought some roses at the store.
    Told myself I wanted more.
    Gee, I miss me all the time.
    Wonder if I'm doing fine.
    Maybe I'll stop by to see...
    You get the drift.

6y1k5gn78g11.png

Happiest Birthday!! Auguri! Buon Compleanno! If you were here I'd get you a lovely cake and we'd take you out for pizza and go see a museum.
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    Proprio contro di te, amico mio. Buon compleanno a te, per trenta giorni.

I'm always there with you on Fridays. <3

L5DfOl.gif
  • Hiawassee88
    edited March 2022
    Options
    vbo0adqtg21l.png
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    dobgfjjd44hh.png
  • Hiawassee88