would you have a duck fit seeing a post about you???

Options

Replies

• lowry12
    lowry12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    yeah but what if they did or they forgot to close the screen and you seen it

if the screen was "accidently "forgotten to be closed id say it wasnt and accident it was done on purpose so if would be seen

i personally dont have that problem if my hubby complains about me he does it while hes at work lol but i really dont give him much of a reason to complain i keep my hubby happy ;)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My wife went though my phone and all my mfp messages and I assume posts.
    It was rather ugly.

id be asking why she was going through your phone firs. to me there is no trust there. if you let her do it then fine but to do it sneakily means shes worried about someting and you should be sorting that out first

Yeah I gotta agree there. I mean, if you offer to show something to her or whatever, that's totally cool and your business, but the whole going through your partner's phone/emails thing...that's no bueno. I mean, I guess shame on you for writing things you wouldn't want her to see, but shame on her for invading your privacy like that.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    Haha would love it, i would sign on as an unknown user/avatar and get into the discussion with them not knowing it was me-Ty

^^^This :drinker:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I would create a fake profile, and start flirting hard with her and see where it all goes. Hopefully, I'd get it all the way to meeting up with her. Then, she would show up somewhere, and I'd be there. Ha, ha. Then, I'd tell her f*** off.

Do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i was coming at it from an angle that she talked with me already and was blowing off steam on forums, not that she was on forums INSTEAD of talking to me.

if she was on a forum instead of talking to me, then i probably would be a little annoyed (again, depending on the issue).
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    If it was something mean I would be ticked...
    If he was venting to strictly females that would bother me as well....But he HATES social sites etc sooo No worries here.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    My husband vents about me on one of the forums he frequents. I don't mind. It's his way of blowing off steam so he doesn't yell at me.

Wow, I am so sorry.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Haha would love it, i would sign on as an unknown user/avatar and get into the discussion with them not knowing it was me-Ty

me too. Co evil genius'
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I would create a fake profile, and start flirting hard with her and see where it all goes. Hopefully, I'd get it all the way to meeting up with her. Then, she would show up somewhere, and I'd be there. Ha, ha. Then, I'd tell her f*** off.

Do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?

If you're not into yoga
    If you have half a brain,
    If you like making love at midnight
    In the dunes of the Cape,
    Then I'm the love that you've looked for
    Write to me and escape

Thanks, you made me laugh!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I don't keep a computer in the kitchen.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I would vent privately to friends online or in real life. A lot of times their advice or objective they give me in turn whether they agree or not has opened my eyes to see it from another view point b/c I'm so close to the situation I could be just overly sensitive. So it does help.

I would not though publicly air our business. I personally could not disrespect or humiliate him in that way. I would expect the same respect in turn.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I would think it's time to end this relationship. If your relationship gets to a point where you have to post to a public forum to complain or get advice rather than speaking directly with your SO, you have huge communication issues. I also feel like it's disrespectful.
  • Zero2hero2013
    Zero2hero2013 Posts: 458
    Options
    let face it everyone if any of us saw something bad about us on anything let alone written by someone who we supposedly love we all be freaked out! the fact that you significant other did it means there will be alot to talk about!

anyone who said they probably wouldnt care is most likely not in a serious relationship or are the ones doing it in the first place.

personally i would feel like it was a stab in my heart! a for the fact she cant talk to me about it and b, that she feels the only people she can ask are online friends. i expect her to talk to her real life friends and family.
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    the obvious thing to do is to begin a conversation to work towards some reconciliation. If that's possible.
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    My wife never posts anything so if I saw a post by "her" I would have to assume aliens abducted her and replaced her., and I would pray that this replacement was a nimpho.

I actually LOL'd in the office reading that.... TY :laugh:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    always make sure that when I speak about a friend or a guy on the internet, Im totally tooting his/her horn!!!!!
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My husband vents about me on one of the forums he frequents. I don't mind. It's his way of blowing off steam so he doesn't yell at me.

Wow, I am so sorry.

It's all good. I vent about him to my bff so its even. We try not to yell at each other (sometimes it does help) because we both shut down (which isn't good at all). 11 years and still strong.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't keep a computer in the kitchen.

burn+the+beer.jpg
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    ive been on message boards for a good 15 years seen it time and time again people randomly blowing off steam about there partners not being supportive for one reason or another at home , what would you do if you sat on the computer a home and noticed your guy or gal posted something bad about you on a message board? ever have it happen?? forget to log off or left the screen open?

I am with you! I don't know why people would do that to their spouse unless they were pretty much over.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    always make sure that when I speak about a friend or a guy on the internet, Im totally tooting his/her horn!!!!!

You probably shouldn't post that on the internet either. :laugh: