1 month with pics

Options
ive only been on MFP for a little over a month.. Ive noticed a change in the way my clothes fit and everything but no one else has.. here are pics of 24 lbs down.. what do you think??

pizapcom1098069440806284551337268911727.jpg

Replies

• janey1306
    janey1306 Posts: 83
    Options
    Theres definitely a big difference, well done!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! Great job, that's a lot to lose in 1.5 months. You look great!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good job and love the t-shirt in the after pic!
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yes I can definitely see a difference !!! In your face, waist and legs :drinker:

Great job ! I'm so happy for you :bigsmile:
  • GoTanieGo
    GoTanieGo Posts: 24
    Options
    OF COURSE you can see the difference!! Well done! People who see us everyday may not notice....SHOW THEM THE PICS!! You're doing amazing!!:happy:
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference!! And wow - 24 lbs in under 2 months!!!! Awesome!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good for you! :)
  • Devyns_mom
    Devyns_mom Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks everyone =) Im glad to hear that I actually have changed.. I appreciate all the compliments.. i still have a ways to go but I already feel better =)
  • dannytheman
    dannytheman Posts: 63
    Options
    Feeling better should be the key, looking better is just icing on the dietary cake! Great job!!
  • KimboSlice87
    Options
    I could see a diffrence before I even read what you wrote!!! Keep up the great work!
  • tammyl74
    tammyl74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    great job-Did you go down a size. I was wandering because I can't wait to go down a size. You look great I don't understand how people can't tell? I can wow good job.
  • jnoring
    jnoring Posts: 93
    Options
    Congratz! Fabulous job!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a big difference! Sometimes those around us all the time, don't notice changes as much. You look great, keep it up!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yes you can totally see a difference! Well done x
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Feeling better should be the key, looking better is just icing on the dietary cake! Great job!!

That is a wise man! I couldn't agree more!
  • madmax0412
    madmax0412 Posts: 65
    Options
    AMAZING! 24lbs in one month!!!

Great work! Losing weight becomes addictive in a good way right?!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! U can see a huge difference! Keep it up!! :)
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    wow, you look awesome! 24 pounds in just over a month??? that's absolutely fantastic! Your face looks so much thinner!
  • Cristina_2012
    Options
    Wow! 24lbs in a little over a month. Congrats. Thats determination and hardwork. Keep up the great job. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!