Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Nice... also love the shirt :) -- keep up the great work
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Stomach, waist, face and neck, huge changes. What really matters is how you feel, however, and I bet you're feeling awesome, and more energetic!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. Keep in mind that those that see you everyday will be the last to notice. :smile: If you haven't started wearing smaller clothes, that may also make a difference in people noticing. Keep up the good work, everyone will notice soon enough. What counts is that you are seeing and feeling the differences now.
  • Nsmurphy
    Nsmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job ! Looking good ! Thank you for sharing, I needed a little inspiration today !
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    great change - and the saying goes "it takes 4 weeks for you to notice, 8 weeks for friends and family to notice and 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice." So, keep up the great work!!
  • cindylou617
    cindylou617 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Definite difference!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    They will start noticing when you start wearing smaller clothes, specially those that will keep closer to your body. I have only lost about 30 pounds and I already reduced a size in my pants and I am wearing old shirts that didn't fit 2 months ago. When you do that, it works as a great motivation. Start giving away all those big t-shirts and start looking yourself as you want them to look at you. Go buy new clothes, but not too many, because you will keep losing weight and you will loose them too.
    Good luck and keep up with the great work.
  • tammyclinch
    tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OMG i have know you a long time but did not reconize you in those new pic. awesome job girl
    :smile:
  • selliott157
    selliott157 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Big difference, keep up the good work!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    A tremendous difference, truly...great effort and results!
  • saladinocl
    saladinocl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • MarriSunshine
    Options
    You can totally see the difference!! And you're doing great!!! :drinker:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Yes you can see the difference WTG:)
  • Tanya8373
    Tanya8373 Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW! I can absolutely tell a difference! I have been on here for 3 months & lost 13.75 inches total (around 10 lbs according to scale) and only a few people I know and see regularly have commented on it! It makes you feel discouraged (I know) when no one pays you any compliments, but I can tell your hard work has paid off. Keep up the great work!!
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Big difference, good job!

Love your zombie shirt btw :smile:
  • lamasdura87
    lamasdura87 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks everyone =) Im glad to hear that I actually have changed.. I appreciate all the compliments.. i still have a ways to go but I already feel better =)

Hi!!! Which excercise techniques did u use? Please share...thx
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good girl! Keep calm and break a sweat!
  • SBerrio
    SBerrio Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    24LBS IN A MONTH IS AMAZING!!!!!!! GREAT JOB AND YOU CAN DEF. SEE THE DIFFERENCE EVERYWHERE :)
  • ALISAP23
    ALISAP23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome~~!!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!! you're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!