when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    1.Get a tatt
    2.Buy a bathing suit
    3.Buy a dress
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wear skanky clothes and have a lot more sex with my husband.:)
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    big humungous shopping spreeeeee
  • Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Get married
  • Samanthajane1984
    Options
    Keep going!
  • EvilMomma
    EvilMomma Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just made my first goal: 25% weight gone! I never thought about rewarding myself; just keep on keeping on. However, I feel like this deserves a celebration and I am going to celebrate, damnit! A facial at a nice spa and a massage. When I lose all my weight, I am going to take dance lessons: salsa and tango--I love being sexy and HATE being matronly and a curvy body and learning to dance will give me my sexy back!! And consider trading my husband in on a lease/option to buy...
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    whats everyone going to do when they reach their goal?

im getting a tattoo :)

Me too!!! And wear a bikini!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    go on a ridiculous shopping spree and buy every clothing item ive always wanted to wear but couldnt for the past 6 years because i've been too overweight to pull it off!! this includes but is not limited too, slutty clubbing dresses, a bikini that shows off my assets, short shorts, white pants, horizontal stripped anything, a tube top...i cant think of anything else ridiculous lol
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a motorcycle. A nice one... like a Harley. Fat old lady on a Harley = funny. Fit old lady on a Harley = INSPIRATION. I want a Harley if I reach my goal... and I should be able to pick one up then, also. :glasses:

I mean that if it ends up on the ground I can pick it back up on its wheels...
  • supergal73
    supergal73 Posts: 41
    Options
    Get my navel pierced!!
  • majasmi
    majasmi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hmm... interesting... maybe get into some martial arts, marathons and rock climbing...
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Go to whole foods and buy my produce naked while I shake my bum and say "Look at me *****es, my *kitten* is firm and tight BAZINGA"

Wait...that might get me arrested. I'll just go to a nude beach instead. :)
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    boob job
    huge new wardrobe-promise to wear it
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Mine sounds super silly but here it goes

1.) Learn to ride a bike!
    2.) Learn to swim!
    3.) Go on a hike!
    4.) Anything and everything adventurous!

Love this!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I don't know yet?
    New wardrobe, for sure! Donate my fat clothes, so I have nothing to fall back on. My hubby wants me to box them, in case I get pregnant, though I don't think that will ever happen. lol (PCOS and miscarrying, just lots of issues in that area) He's still hopeful.
    I want a bicycle! I haven't had a bike since I was 16, it would be nice :smile:
    Wear a string bikini, in public!
    Go on a real vacation, maybe to a beach somewhere?
  • 1960lisa
    1960lisa Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm going to have a session with a stylist...when I get to my goal I wont have been that weight for 20 years....so not only will I have no clothes but I'll have no idea how to shop for that weight at this age (I'm 52).... I'm halfway there now and am trying not buy many clothes until the end....I'm saving a bit every week for the big shopping spree at the end of the year...and I've already booked a weekend in Melbourne with a friend for my shopping spree!

I would also love to be able to run 10km by then....I can do 5km now.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Wear real Blue jeans again. The kind WITHOUT the stretchy waist. Have a cloths burning party. My husband saved all of his t-shirts for me after he lost 140. So when I reach my goal I will burn his and mine. :bigsmile:
    ^LOVE THIS!

This is really cool and I understand, somewhat, the symbolism behind it, but there are needy people and limited resources and burning good clothes is a bit irresponsible when there are people in need and we are paying top dollar for commodities.

Edited to say...Maybe you could have a Goodwill haul-off day instead? Or a drop of at The Salvation Army day. Not as dramatic as a bonfire, but less wasteful and more helpful.
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Instead of one goal I have many small goals, and I'm gonna reward myself every time I reach one of them :D
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Introduce the food I gave up to lose the weight in a controlled manor so I can enjoy the food I want whilst maintaining my weight.
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Mine sounds super silly but here it goes

1.) Learn to ride a bike!
    2.) Learn to swim!
    3.) Go on a hike!
    4.) Anything and everything adventurous!

Love this!
    Thank you! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!