when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    well, there are many thing I wanna do once I reach my goal!
    really like the things that other ppl will do..

but I prefer to wear something to show off my body near the beach :D and girls looking at me and say..!! OMG this man looks sexy and hot! :D hahaha
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I want to achieve my goal before September 14, because on September 15, I'll be on my way to relax on the beautiful beaches of Mauritius.
    Achieving my goal will mean I can relax in a bikini and not have to worry about looking disgusting or hiding from photos!

--Also, I'll by some sexy lingerie and surprise my boy ;)
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Go abroad, but I might do it earlier.

Live and be happy, I guess.
  • rohenna
    rohenna Posts: 21
    Options
    Go back to wearing all those slinky cute outfits I used to wear when I was 10kgs lighter. Buy some sexy underwear - and wear it!
  • mkissa2
    mkissa2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We are planning a trip somewhere that requires us to be in shape. We are thinking about hiking to Havasu Falls

It is SOOO worth it. I did it when I was 18, I cried the last 10th of a mile out of the canyon, but I did it! :) The beauty of those falls would be a fantastic reward, coupled with the fact that you will be able to get through the hikes in and out!!
  • bawalker11
    bawalker11 Posts: 78
    Options
    Love it . . good motivation!:smile:
    have sex with the lights on! lol
  • JenMarie826
    JenMarie826 Posts: 143
    Options
    I have two that I am up in the air with... I may either go skydiving or ride every ride at Cedar Point without chickening out! Lol
  • itishardbutworthit
    Options
    wow, i actually haven't even thought of what i'm going to do when i reach my goal weight, IF i do which i hopefully do.

I can't wait to wear a bikini and not feel like people around me are judging me for, pretty much, the first time in my life!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    go shopping in a normal shop in town instead of online
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Right now I am 35 pounds from what I would like to weigh. At goal weight, I plan to continue to tone my muscles and make sure I maintain.

I have made an appointment to get my eyeliner tattooed on as a present to my self. I just cut my hair short and want my eyes to stand out more. :blushing:
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Have boudoir photos done for myself. ^_^
  • danielle63026
    Options
    I'm going to take pictures in my prom dress... I'll be 60 lbs smaller!!! :)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a bunch of bikinis and wear them with pride!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Buy clothes and get the tattoo I've been wanting for a long time!
  • Prettydoll589
    Prettydoll589 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    receive an engagement ring from my boyfriend! yessss, I know it sound silly but I love to have that goal! hahahaha
  • Creamshakes
    Creamshakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal of 150? Oh, I'm going to India. :)

Coincidentally, this is when and where I plan to have my loose skin removed.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    getting a tattoo as well, and shopping spree!
  • jencornelius
    Options
    Tattoo also!
  • VictoriaK1993
    VictoriaK1993 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Buy one of those amazing colourful bikinis from Victoria's Secret and rock it... and lead an active lifestyle with my boyfriend which I can properly enjoy instead of struggling, lugging around an extra 30 or so pounds!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!