when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Going to sign up for classes to be a fitness instructor at the workout studio that has been such an inspiration to me. I wanna teach strength classes for people that think they can't get stronger. I want everyone to know what it feels like to accomplish something great!!!!

Plus, I kinda wanna enter some sort of fitness/bikini contest. I know I'll have stretch marks and maybe some extra skin and possibly some scars from skin removal surgery, but I wanna do it!!!!
  • Jessmiloo
    Jessmiloo Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm going to stay there! :tongue:

I'm also going to give myself one heck of a vacation. One where there is a beach and fruity drinks with umbrellas.
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    tattoo, new clothes and bathing suits, I live in FL and I want a massive bathing suit collection that I enjoy wearing one day, and a photo shoot!
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    have sex with the lights on! lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you said it, many of us were thinkin' it....git it girl!!!!!!
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Go on a cruise! :-)
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    maybe a tattoo. definitely get some clothes that fit since all my clothes will be baggy. buy myself some new mascara maybe. =)
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Buying all new underwear and bras from Victoria's Secret!!!:happy:
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I, on the other hand, will definitely run around naked.

^^ this .....................................................................................:devil: i will be the flesh on which human eyes feast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....bwahahaaaaa:laugh:
  • agetlostgirl
    Options
    this summer I have reached my goal and imma gonna strut my stuff in an itsy bitsy bikini down a water slide
  • iamkelskels
    iamkelskels Posts: 81
    Options
    go streaking, maybe
    actually let people see my belly button piercing (got it pierced a month ago for my birthday and as extra motivation), and probably just be half clothed all the time. i don't think i'll buy new clothes, instead i'll probably just be naked. a lot.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    New clothes, including a bikini
    Pierce my belly button
    PARTTTTYYYY :drinker:
    After that I will continue on this journey and see how far I can take this thing!!! I'm sooo close! :happy:
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You all have such exciting plans for your weight loss celebration!

When I reach my goal weight of 150 pounds I am going be be laser focused on maintenance. For life. That is my post-loss goal.

Well, maybe I will buy new clothes. I'm a girly girl and I LOVE clothes!
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I want to KEEP IT OFF THIS TIME! My goal isnt to loose the weight, because that is rather easy for me. It's almost exciting to work hard and diet and loose weight and to get all of the attention from friends and family about how good you look. But what is hard is keeping it off. I've lost all of my weight and been at goal twice now. This is my third time loosing all of this weight. Once the compliments stop and the new clothes are bought and the skydiving (for some people; not for me) is complete. Then what? Then where do I go from there? That is what I struggle with the most. So my reward for reaching my goal this time isnt going to be a new pair of jeans or a fancy dress, but my reward to myself is going to be to keep my new body in shape. To maintain my healthy lifestyle and choices and to not back slide. Because that in and of itself is the best reward ever!

^^^^Yes! This is what I want more than anything. I never want to be FAT again. Ever.
  • ShemikaPerry
    Options
    Buy a sexy bikini, ride to the beach, and walk around with nothing but CONFIDENCE!
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    walk around with my (also reached her goal) best friend in my fat pants :D I can't wait!!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'd like to enter a wheelchair body building competition.... but I don't know that I'll ever come close to the build that those guys have. I think I waited too late in life to get started.... but still, it's fun trying to get there. :happy:

You can do it!!! No doubt! (And we'll all root for you no matter what ;)

Thanks!!! :flowerforyou:

Oh, I know better than that Lakeshore foundation is para olympic training facility for the summer games. I did my BLAZER internship there about 10 years ago. You are in a phenominal place to achieve your dreams.

Lakeshore is where I did my rehab after my accident almost 21 years ago! It's an incredible place and the people there are THE BEST! :)

Go Blazers! ;)
  • LightningF
    LightningF Posts: 2
    Options
    Buy new clothes. I don't like my weight so I never get new clothes. And I get clothes slightly bigger than needed to hide myself. It will be great when I can wear clothes I like and fit me better. I'm in high school, I should be having fun. Plus I live in Hawaii, but I avoid the beach like the plague. I almost never get in the water if I do end up going..
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Bang my honey like a cheap hooker. Was that inappropriate? Sorry, but it's true. :P
    Find a girl like this! lol
  • laurel1542
    laurel1542 Posts: 2
    Options
    DO ALL THE THINGS!!!!
    I'm getting a tattoo (maybe several?) some more ear piercings, maybe a belly button ring and new clothes. LOTS of new clothes. Ha ha, I have never been thin in my entire life so it will be very exciting to flaunt my new body when I hit my goal.
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    Set a new one and Start INSANITY.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!