ladies: the first & last areas you show weight loss?

Options

Replies

• gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    First:Upper Body...sadly, very first to go is any boobs I may have had with more weight! (ha ha)

Last: The place I want to lose my weight...that dreaded wobbly area right below my butt/hips:(
  • mlapanowski
    mlapanowski Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the first place I gain weight and the last to lose it! (It's a curse, I tell you!) I first notice weight loss in my face and waist.

Exactly the same with me!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    my face is first, i don't have issues with the belly area but my thighs are the last, i hate it! >_<
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    first: boobs
    middle:abs
    last: thighs

it's so freaking annoying. i'd be happy with my body right now if it wasn't for my butt/thighs, but nooo my boobs have to shrink more and more haha

^^This

Yup, this. I would be super confident in my body if it wasn't for that stupid wobbly under the butt area:(
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My face& waist went first, then my stomach, my thighs and butt are last, but i don't have much left to lose.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Upper abs and face first....still waiting on the lower abs and thighs, but I'm assuming it'll come off eventually...right???:angry:
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    First for me was back fat, absolute last is thighs! *sigh* I was just 'complaining' the other day that the clothing sizes that fits my bust and hips/ thighs is like 3 times too big in my waist. If I could market the fat loss I experience in the mid section, love handles area I would be RICH, I say, RICH!!!
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    I think first was my stomach, last was definetly my boobs.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    First: chest, back, face, waist

Last: hips, butt, thighs

I'm pear-shaped, so the "tough" areas are in my lower body. I've noticed that the first areas I gain weight are the last to go, and the last areas to gain weight are the first to go.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    For me it was my face first and my stomach last :)
  • fitforlifeee
    Options
    First: Arms
    Last: Thighs
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Face first for me, and stomach SECOND! My upper abdominal area looks flat at my halfway point, and the lower pooch is following, but my upper arms seem to be taking a little longer to tone out.
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    First..Face and i think my stomach
    Last..Thighs and bum without a doubt, they wont shift!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    First, boobs.
    Last, boobs.
  • mdr3t
    mdr3t Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    They say a woman loses weight from the top down and gain weight from the bottom up! Not fair.
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm opposite of most women. I lose on my thighs and hips area first. The places I want to lose most-
    chest and stomach are always the last to go.
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    first : face/boobs

last: stomach :(
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Definitely face first, then arms (and my arms are stick thin already).

Belly last. I dislike my body from below my boobs to my knees, and that's where the weight comes off last.
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    Options
    I have heard we lose evenly over our bodies so you niotice in the places you have the least amount first,

Don't know if this is true but it would seem about right

Lord I hope not cause so far I have lost 28 pounds and 20 of it was boobs.... I don't have much left to spare! ...lol
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I may be weird, but I noticed it in my shorts. I get out of bed and my shorts just fall down. Haven't noticed any boob loss yet although I could TOTALLY afford to lose half!