Are You stinky?!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    If you un-roll your hand wraps and stick drying silica in your boxing gloves then you can get away with washing weekly those items

Clothes, towels etc, daily that is just effing gross
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I wear once then wash, workout and regular clothing.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I went through a phase where I would take my sports bra into the shower with me and wash it after a workout and then hang it up to dry. I did that for a few weeks and then I don't knwo why.. but I stopped. But to answer your question it depends. if it was an easy workout i'll wear the bra and pants twice if it was hard and I can actually smell myself I'll wash before I wear again.
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I wear my workout clothes twice, then wash, but I don't sweat much cause the most I do is weights and walking fast/slow jog for cardio. Hope no one notices, lol!
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    "when da funk hits da faaaan, we gon smell green eggs and hammmm!! alriiigghhttt!! :laugh: :glasses: :smokin:
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    must wash everything after i work out.. i glisten (ok sweat) alot! :)
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I can't wear something I've worked out in already, I always sweat. My daughter on the other hand... I have to force her to give me her laundry, after PT or Track she will shower but still put the same clothes back on.. drives me nuts!!!!

My kid (a 14yr old boy) does the same thing... why? WHY??? WHY would they do that???
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I wash them everytime
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I always wash after wearing!!!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    wear, wash, repeat :laugh:
  • houstonmacbro
    houstonmacbro Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Usually just once. I notice that pure cotton blends tend to not hold the funk like these newer (even the wicking) fabrics. I don't know why, I must be stinky or something, but I cannot wear these blended synthetic fabrics without smelling like a locker room. They just hold in the funk on my body or something. I've even gone back to cotton cargo shorts over synthetic shorts for most workouts.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My boob sweat smells like carrots.

lol my lips smell like ranch dressing we might make a nice couple

^^^:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: Laughed until I cried when I read this! My co-worker thought I had lost it until I showed her what I was laughing at, then she couldn't stop laughing.
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    I can't wear something I've worked out in already, I always sweat. My daughter on the other hand... I have to force her to give me her laundry, after PT or Track she will shower but still put the same clothes back on.. drives me nuts!!!!

My kid (a 14yr old boy) does the same thing... why? WHY??? WHY would they do that???

Maybe it's the age, she is 13. My son (11) showers twice a day and changes clothes 3-4 times a day. Not sure which is worse, the stinky one or the one that is creating tons of laundry! lol
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I would hope that everyone wears workout clothing once and then wash it...No way I could double dip that!! Ewwww...