Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you could...

Replies

• 0always0
    0always0 Posts: 36
    I'd get a Harry Potter tattoo. (Nerd yes, but I love it)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    Full sleeve tattoo and hot pink hair. All of it. I've always wanted to do both, but it's just not a realistically good idea considering the dress code at my workplace. I wouldn't trade my career for hot pink hair and a sleeve tattoo, so putting in hot pink clip-in extensions on the weekends will have to suffice!
  • Well...I'm lucky that I don't have anyone telling me what I can't do with my own body and/or am not afraid to do what I want. I have tattoos (and will get more), have a nose ring, and keep my hair super short because I love it! I also drive a super cool suv AND have my house painted in a way that reflects who i am.

One of my brothers said once that I'd never attract a guy with my hair so short--what I have to say to that is " if he's a real man and not afraid to let someone else be real themselves then that's who I want anyways. Sorry for ranting here! ;o). People not doing what they want is one of the things that makes me frustrated for them. And society. Enjoy yourself.
  • Razanb86
    Razanb86 Posts: 12 Member
    I'd have a couple tattoos...eyebrow ring, belly ring, and maybeeeee a couple more ;)
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    I would quit my job and travel the world for a year. I would visit every continent, then I'd come back and finish college.... and then maybe I'd get a job.

As for everything else, I pretty much do what I want.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    I'm exciting enough.

Yes, yes you are - considering your pics show that you have two of the things on my "want" list. lol
  • va_va_voom
    bring back my shoulder length hair....ahh 1987-1995 it was glorious! lmao

yes, time to revisit the mullet or rat tail. haha

Nooooooo! :tongue:
  • va_va_voom
    I'd cut my hair super short. Jada Pinkett-Smith short. I have an irrational fear that as soon as I did it would suddenly stop being super curly and I'd just look like a boy.

Do it! The only thing that every changed the curliness of my hair was pregnancy hormones. One pregnancy took all the curl out and the next one I got it back. :noway:
  • va_va_voom
    I would have long black hair with purple streaks.. and wear extravagant, colorful clothes... and not care what people think. But i do care what people think. That's why i don't look like that. :(

Do it for Halloween - the hair, I mean. You're gorgeous and I think it would look stunning on you! :)
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Grow a penis
  • va_va_voom
    Full sleeve tattoo and hot pink hair. All of it. I've always wanted to do both, but it's just not a realistically good idea considering the dress code at my workplace. I wouldn't trade my career for hot pink hair and a sleeve tattoo, so putting in hot pink clip-in extensions on the weekends will have to suffice!

Have you seen the fake arm sleeves that look like sleeve tattoos? I'm seriously contemplating getting one or two - but haven't b/c I'm afraid they'll just make me look like a ginormous dork. :blushing:
  • va_va_voom
    Well...I'm lucky that I don't have anyone telling me what I can't do with my own body and/or am not afraid to do what I want. I have tattoos (and will get more), have a nose ring, and keep my hair super short because I love it! I also drive a super cool suv AND have my house painted in a way that reflects who i am.

One of my brothers said once that I'd never attract a guy with my hair so short--what I have to say to that is " if he's a real man and not afraid to let someone else be real themselves then that's who I want anyways. Sorry for ranting here! ;o). People not doing what they want is one of the things that makes me frustrated for them. And society. Enjoy yourself.

If I really wanted the nose ring, I would get one - and my husband would still love me. I promise I'm not suffering any for not having one. :wink: My life as it is is very fulfilling. If i never do any of the things I mentioned, I will still die happy. :flowerforyou:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    I would maybe get a tattoo on my *kitten*! But then when I get really old it would be saggy and dumb looking so I guess I'll just stick with being me!!

LOL. Saggy skin when I get really old was the reason why I never got a tattoo.
  • va_va_voom
    I would quit my job and travel the world for a year. I would visit every continent, then I'd come back and finish college.... and then maybe I'd get a job.

I traveled quite a bit as a 20-something, but not nearly as much as I would have if I could have afforded it. The month I spent traveling through Europe was by far one of the best experiences of my life and I can't wait to start traveling more again as my kids get older/easier to take on extended trips.
  • Well...I'm lucky that I don't have anyone telling me what I can't do with my own body and/or am not afraid to do what I want. I have tattoos (and will get more), have a nose ring, and keep my hair super short because I love it! I also drive a super cool suv AND have my house painted in a way that reflects who i am.

If I really wanted the nose ring, I would get one - and my husband would still love me. I promise I'm not suffering any for not having one. :wink: My life as it is is very fulfilling. If i never do any of the things I mentioned, I will still die happy. :flowerforyou:

I'm glad, I wasn't trying to say you weren't happy, sorry if there was a misunderstanding...I was just having a rant ...about people not doing what they want. Take care.
  • va_va_voom
    I would maybe get a tattoo on my *kitten*! But then when I get really old it would be saggy and dumb looking so I guess I'll just stick with being me!!

LOL. Saggy skin when I get really old was the reason why I never got a tattoo.

Get one on your ankle like I did. If my ankles ever sag, I've got bigger problems than a saggy tattoo! lol
  • va_va_voom
    Well...I'm lucky that I don't have anyone telling me what I can't do with my own body and/or am not afraid to do what I want. I have tattoos (and will get more), have a nose ring, and keep my hair super short because I love it! I also drive a super cool suv AND have my house painted in a way that reflects who i am.

I'm glad, I wasn't trying to say you weren't happy, sorry if there was a misunderstanding...I was just having a rant ...about people not doing what they want. Take care.

No misunderstanding. You said people not doing what they want frustrates you, so I wanted to make sure you knew you didn't have to be frustrated for me. ;)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    I'd get rid of all televisions in my house, have long hair that's black with red 'chunks', get my ears pierced and wear a Bajoran ear piece & have a lip piercing, wear nothing but jeans and flip flops and work from home making organic compost and growing worms and raising bees. I'd have a pottery studio and my own kiln.... I'd have a huge garden and go to sleep/get up with the setting and rising of the sun only.

That sounds so cool! I would want to come over to your house :)

LOL my post made me sound like i'd be topless all day long..... GO ME!!!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    If I could I would make two of me that way I would be able to understand 1 human being completely without any complexity or judgement.
  • va_va_voom
    I'd get rid of all televisions in my house, have long hair that's black with red 'chunks', get my ears pierced and wear a Bajoran ear piece & have a lip piercing, wear nothing but jeans and flip flops and work from home making organic compost and growing worms and raising bees. I'd have a pottery studio and my own kiln.... I'd have a huge garden and go to sleep/get up with the setting and rising of the sun only.

That sounds so cool! I would want to come over to your house :)

LOL my post made me sound like i'd be topless all day long..... GO ME!!!

:laugh: