Ladies! What is your goal waist measurement?

Options

Replies

• BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and started with a 29" waist. I'm down to 26-25" depending on how bloated I am. :blushing: What makes a big difference is what kind of shape you're in. I don't think I'd mind a larger waist if it were tight, toned, or both. Even at 25", my waist is still squishy. Just something to take into consideration...
  • Beamll
    Beamll Posts: 28
    Options
    I would like to get back to 27, that was after two kids and I have had two more. But I dream of my high school size, 24.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That's were I carry most of my weight, my problem area. I began my journey with a 43'' waist, looked like I was 7 months preggo. At the moment I currently measure a 33'' waist. I'm 5'7 and honestly not sure what my goal would be.. any ideas ladies??

I'm 5'8" so we would probably have similar goals, I would think? Does 26 sound right?
  • tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hopefully back to 23"-24". Currently not budging at 24.5". I may just have to accept the fact that I am not 18 any more!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    once i'm out of the 30s I'll be happy lol. I think 28 as an ultimate goal is good

^^^This, exactly
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Just measured mine this morning and im happy its almost a 31. which means by the time im done 20 lbs or a lil more from now it should be around a 28 atleast. Id be happy with that. 27 might be pushing it. But my goal weight is 150-or 145. A size 8 jeans would be great.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I used to have a 24 inch waist .... Im not expecting to get that low again, If I got to 28 -30 Id be over the moon

This exactly
    I'm currently 33 and below 30 is where I'm headed.

Im currently 34 inches ..... Ill send you a FR :)
  • dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    24'', it's perfect. n___n
    Measured myself this morning, 26'', but I've always been 27''.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm at 33.5" right now, and not sure how much more I can lose there, since I'm kinda "sturdy" framed. 32" would be just fine with me :)
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss at 29 1/2 inch waist, my goal is 24"inch waist. The smallest my waist has been is 23" but that's when I had no muscle and was too skinny...I am currently 27 1/2 inch and I have 18 more pounds to lose so we'll see.
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Well this is probably unrealistic, but I would like to have a 24 inch waist. I've never been that little though so I don't know if it is possible.
    Well, good luck! Are you close?

I'm at 26 inches right now. But I only have 7 more pounds to lose, and I don't think it's going to change that much with so little left. I'm somewhat apple shaped.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm at 27". I'm ok with where I am now, but I would be happier if I got it down another inch or two.
  • megacy
    megacy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well this is probably unrealistic, but I would like to have a 24 inch waist. I've never been that little though so I don't know if it is possible.
    Well, good luck! Are you close?

I'm at 26 inches right now. But I only have 7 more pounds to lose, and I don't think it's going to change that much with so little left. I'm somewhat apple shaped.
    Oh...so close!
    edit to say, that seems so tiny to me! So it's hard to say good luck. But I do mean it if it's healthy for you!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm at 26 right now so 25 would be nice. 24 would be great but that might be unrealistic for me
  • MsFargo
    MsFargo Posts: 27
    Options
    I recently read that your waist should be not more than 1/2 your height...so since I'm 63" tall, my waist should be no more than 31.5".

I also read that, on average, for every 10lbs you lose you lose 1" off your waist. Again, this is only average.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I recently read that your waist should be not more than 1/2 your height...so since I'm 63" tall, my waist should be no more than 31.5".

I also read that, on average, for every 10lbs you lose you lose 1" off your waist. Again, this is only average.

Thank you!
  • stacyll
    stacyll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'd like to get down to a 25 or 26. i'm currently at 27.8. i'm 5'9"
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I want my waist to be at least under 30in, but more like 28in. Right now it's 32, so I'm close!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    It's currently 24.5 and my goal is 24.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'm currently 33.5" and I would like to be at least a 30 inch waist. I'll have to see how I look when I get to that point to adjust that goal. :)