What is your WEAKNESS?

Options
Mine is great food and great wine. I know. That pretty much covers all food groups ever invented! Honestly, the best day ever is a day of doing exercises I love and spending time outdoors, and ending with all my favourite foods and a bottle of wine - yes, the whole bottle. I certainly succumb to my guilty pleasures more than I resist them... potentially why I never seem to reach my goal weight. But, it's oh-so-good!

So, what is your guilty pleasure?

Replies

• graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Sugar, especially anything containing cocoa and sugar, or wheat and sugar. Hence I try and avoid it mostly.
  • alexandria412
    alexandria412 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet and starchy!!
  • niss63
    niss63 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Generally, food. I really love good food. What makes it good is fat, seasoning, and sugar - in that order.

The stuff that I have to stay away from are Blue Bell ice cream (particularly Moolinnium Crunch and Homemade Vanilla) and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I've read that if you allow yourself two bites, then it will abate your cravings. So I take two bites, then two bites, and two more bites ... until I wade through 2,000 calories or more. So it's best if I just avoid these altogether.

:(
  • Dannib55
    Dannib55 Posts: 50
    Options
    ICE CREAM , lol
  • nessat18
    nessat18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Spicy Nacho doritos!!
  • pinkleah456
    pinkleah456 Posts: 34
    Options
    Chocolate! I'm so addicted to it!
  • mrsbastone
    mrsbastone Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My major weakness is social situations. As long as I am in my routine I am okay.. However, when I am in a fun setting where everybody is just eating and drinking it's hard not to snack on those delicious foods.. When I do keep to my goals and not eat the food, sometimes i get a guilt trip from the people around me. Kind of like that if I don't eat the bad foods I am raining on their parade.
  • amyllangley
    amyllangley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mexican food. Chips and salsa, guacamole, fajitas, carne guisada. Mmmm I love it!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Chicharone. Well eating too much of it anyway.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Cheese and french onion dip
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Pastries and beer.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    sex, drugs and rocknroll. and alcohol.
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    fresh baked cookies and Pizza :(
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Cheese, thick homemade white bread, wine
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Cheese, thick homemade white bread, wine

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    MEXICAN FOOD! :(
  • bunnyboo24
    bunnyboo24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Cake or Cupcakes!!!! Any kind, especially chocolate cake with buttercream icing!!!!
  • KimboSlice87
    Options
    A NUMBER 14 AT MCDONALDS!!!! :(
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Free food. Seriously. It's like it doesn't have calories or something.
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    FOOD! ha ha, no seriously. It's icecream and chocolate. It depends on my time of the month. I can usually avoid it for ages and then 4-5 days before my cycle starts, I'm like a bear with a tooth ache and I CANNOT control the need for chocolate, I MUST have it at all costs. I've been keeping track of it as well for the last couple of months and now that I know there's a link to my craving and my cycle I'm gonna see the dr to see if there is anything we can do to help.