Do you have an MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    but I've seen plenty of hot bodies on here that I'd love to get my hands on.....haha. :devil:

Every time I see women post this, I wonder what they'd actually do, given the real opportunity =p.

Well, I can't speak for other women, but, given the opportunity, I'd do just what I suggested, if not more....lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    but I've seen plenty of hot bodies on here that I'd love to get my hands on.....haha. :devil:

Every time I see women post this, I wonder what they'd actually do, given the real opportunity =p.

Well, I can't speak for other women, but, given the opportunity, I'd do just what I suggested, if not more....lol
    Haha!!

:drinker:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Only one really but I do wish someone would flirt with me every once in awhile. lol. A lady likes attention. :wink:

Why no crushes for me? :sad:

How you doin? (Joey Voice) :smokin:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Oh god, Yes!

I told myself that I wouldnt but I am just seriously head over heels for one particular prson. I know better than to act on it but, I would love to be really great friends with him. I'm pretty sure he knows who he is, so if you're reading this.. I'll take a slice of you anytime ;) haha!

x
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's someone you think is cute or maybe it's someone with rock hard abs that you want to play like a violin using your tongue. Perhaps it's that super supportive girl on your friends list.

Whoever it is, are you guilty of an MFP crush?

yes.. you.. haha . I never saw your pic before but damn!
  • QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    "...that you want to play like a violin using your tongue."

LOL! Love it..
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    To many crushes, this site is full of beautiful. I can find a new one or two every time I log on.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Another one of these threads lol We're such a scandalous group! :smooched:

YES! I crush on my entire FL. I have some sexy biatches on my list! Bow chika wow wow! :smokin: But there is one.....

I'm mad crushing on MissIvi... ya I said it! she's Legit !

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Maybe... Its hard not to around here! People are Awesome!
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Can't say.
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    guilty! i have 3 and it makes me happy when they leave me messages ahahahha...
  • makainui
    makainui Posts: 31
    Options
    Its soooo much more than a crush!!!

Oh, Wiz...I am flattered.....but I just don't swing that way. Still friends?

Thats just funny lol
  • makainui
    makainui Posts: 31
    Options
    hmmmm too many to mention lol jks, nah no one really, although everyone here are absolutely beautiful or handsome in there own unique way, however i dont have a crush on anyone from my list of friends, well maybe because i only have 40 friends lol
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    There is one that I'm developing a crush on......:blushing:
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Guilty on that one. I told him though, just thought that he was mega hot and I felt the need to share
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    too many too count...then again i like smart positive curvy women so its like a paradise for me here lol
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Nope.i dont get to know any of the guys on here long enough to get crushes,we dont even conversate,lol..maybe cause im kinda new *shrug*
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    ... waits for his inbox to fill with flirtatious messages, as he's recently single again ... *lol*
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I didnt even know this post existed.. lol
  • jadeb94
    jadeb94 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    sometimes late at night i click on a hot girls profile picture and hit the scroll buttin up and down and make like there dancing for me

I keep finding this guy's posts, he's hilarious!