Do you have an MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's someone you think is cute or maybe it's someone with rock hard abs that you want to play like a violin using your tongue. Perhaps it's that super supportive girl on your friends list.

Whoever it is, are you guilty of an MFP crush?

Absolutely!
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I have several - one is more that a crush
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    absolutely. I only have a few guys on my list, but they all make me laugh and they are all adorable!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I love all my pals, they all rock!!! Wonder why no one is crushing on me??? Oh yeah, I am almost 6 months pregnant, maybe thats why. :) Hey watch out this winter though!!!!!:blushing:
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    a few ive seen posting in forums... I talk to a lot of females though and most the guys i talk to are older
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've got plenty! However some of them are batting for the opposing team! That doesn't stop me from having a crush on them...hehehe
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    haha, this is an awesome topic. I've got a couple, and some on the threads! ;]

...this should be interesting, haha.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Nope. Maybe I haven't been here long enough?
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I knew her in "real life" before MFP? ;-)
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Absolutely! My MFP pals are amazing and some are complete hotties! I'm like a kid in a candy store!
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have a small crush on duharforstaet's abs. I have no idea what the rest of him looks like- but every time I see his abs, I melt a little.

He was the first one I thought of too. I have no idea what the rest of him looks like either, I've just seen him on the message boards, but I could stare at his abs ALL DAY. Dreamy.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I have a small crush on duharforstaet's abs. I have no idea what the rest of him looks like- but every time I see his abs, I melt a little.

He was the first one I thought of too. I have no idea what the rest of him looks like either, I've just seen him on the message boards, but I could stare at his abs ALL DAY. Dreamy.

<---Here is a picture of my left bicep .
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    my friends are all awesome...i mfp crush every single one of them and of course the fact that some of them have washboard abs doesnt hurt :)
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell a lie...yup, I kinda do :blushing:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    yep!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

<---Here is a picture of my left bicep .

I am more partial to the underwear shot you had up recently. It was gone so fast!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I don't have enough MFP friends so I guess no....unless my fellow employee is reading this, then ~ yes, yes I do :wink:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I only have females on my FL and I am happily married...but I won't lie, I have some smoking hot women on my FL and if I was a man and single, I woud try to hook up!!! haha!
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    I love all the comments people posted on here. :)
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Crushin' on all of my buddies :smooched:

orangecrushh.jpg

^ Note the 'Six Packs' in picture above! :laugh: