Men who look nice: A request!

Options

Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Saw this late in the day and I am not going to go through all 16 pages but looking at the pictures you can tell that its guys that aren't quite in shape yet. Some look good yes, but most I would pass on. Not saying that I am that great but I am not about to post pictures of my front side and my body for consideration for someone's bachelor party. I hope she didn't take these replies serious.

I thought the same about your profile picture ( it doesn't exactly conform to the perfect aesthetic ratio) but I didn't feel the need to voice it in a negative way , why cannot you just appreciate and not hate? It's not that hard to do you just have keep that communication tool of yours shut.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Saw this late in the day and I am not going to go through all 16 pages but looking at the pictures you can tell that its guys that aren't quite in shape yet. Some look good yes, but most I would pass on. Not saying that I am that great but I am not about to post pictures of my front side and my body for consideration for someone's bachelor party. I hope she didn't take these replies serious.

I took the time to scroll through all 17-pages. Every one of the guys pictured looks amazing. I'd invite y’all to my bachelorette party... but my husband of 20-years might object. ;)
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Shut the front door and take your top off.

OK. You asked for it! My apologies to anyone who gets ill!

If by "ill" you mean all hot and flustered, well then....okay :blushing: :smokin:

Thanks for making my weekend hun!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

If by "ill" you mean all hot and flustered, well then....okay :blushing: :smokin:

Sure thing :wink: And by all means, feel free to post more pictures.....please......pretty please?? :flowerforyou:
  • MicheleVer2
    MicheleVer2 Posts: 76
    Options

Wow, what a lovely personality you have. I'm sure you date men that have absolutely perfect bodies, and after a few days they dump you because they can't stand your attitude... What a little spoiled princess.
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a perv now :cry: lol Everyone looks amazing :drinker:
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    OMG:love:
    Thank you Boyz!
    Bad bad thoughts have been had here :blushing: :laugh: :wink:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

Wow, way to bring down a fun thread :grumble:
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    fine, i'm in
    3715777_1931.jpg

mmmmmm, yummy:)
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options

[img][/img]7070232775_89684c08fa.jpg
    12.4.12 cc by alan.paterson20, on Flickr

[img][/img]7070227979_ec125fbbdd.jpg
    12.4.12 aa by alan.paterson20, on Flickr

WIP but getting there!

I'll take me some of that euro sweetness:)
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    not much by comparison to the other guys, but here is my contribution.

7156194702_9e528bf316_n.jpg

I don't know about the other ladies, but i'm drooling over here!
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    vlcsnap-2010-06-24-12h47m59s10.png

Eric from True Blood.

Oh My! I need to go take a cold shower!
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Too bad you can appreciate all the men who posted. I came back again today to look some more. Real mean are better than airbrushed men.
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What a WONDERFUL way to end my Saturday!!!

Thanks guys, me and my dirty mind are now going to bed. To dream....mmmmm
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    This thread needs to never, ever go away!

And to the Negative Nelly ~ :grumble:
  • sazzlewilson
    Options
    hey-girl-ill-watch-you-do-burpees-any-day.png

This helps me get through those awful burpees in Jillian's workouts.

have a feeling this will help me get through those burpees too!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options

Sure thing :wink: And by all means, feel free to post more pictures.....please......pretty please?? :flowerforyou:

ha ha ha ... you are making me feel too good hun! Maybe when I hit my next goal! Thanks again!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Sweet love of.... yeah, OMG... just spent an hour or so looking through 17 pages of hotness.

Yum.

Thank you!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

ha ha ha ... you are making me feel too good hun! Maybe when I hit my next goal! Thanks again!
    She's right... You're lookin' HAWT!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options

She's right... You're lookin' HAWT!

Wow ... I may actually come out of this with some self-esteem! Thanks Shellee!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!