Men who look nice: A request!

Replies

• snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    So I woke up this morning, ate breakfast and saw this thread....I hope the bachelorette party was a blast and that the hangover is survivable!

For the ladies who like their men dressed up....
    34pxg2g.jpg

For the lovely lady who asked for a cowboy hat....
    35n3mm0.jpg

And of course one for my own vanity....
    egrakh.jpg

Fun thread! Great work guys and happy viewing ladies!

Nice...so very nice. :wink: And a lovely way for me to end my birthday weekend!

Hope the bacherlotte party went well!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Wowzers!!! Just got in here,~ what in the world is going on??? I suddenly had the urge to pant like a dog, lick the screen and lift my lift my leg to pee! Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :love: :love:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Saw this late in the day and I am not going to go through all 16 pages but looking at the pictures you can tell that its guys that aren't quite in shape yet. Some look good yes, but most I would pass on. Not saying that I am that great but I am not about to post pictures of my front side and my body for consideration for someone's bachelor party. I hope she didn't take these replies serious.

What are you getting at? It's all in good fun... I don't care if someone has some work to do or not, I want my friends to feel good about the bodies they have.
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 66 Member
    Saw this late in the day and I am not going to go through all 16 pages but looking at the pictures you can tell that its guys that aren't quite in shape yet. Some look good yes, but most I would pass on. Not saying that I am that great but I am not about to post pictures of my front side and my body for consideration for someone's bachelor party. I hope she didn't take these replies serious.

What are you getting at? It's all in good fun... I don't care if someone has some work to do or not, I want my friends to feel good about the bodies they have.

BUMP!!!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413

That's because you are wicked cool, misskortney, and *someone* is not! LMAO! Just for you hun! Here is a guy (me) who is not quite in shape yet (LOL ... very far from it) but with big arms!

arm.jpg
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Congrats on your engagement. I hope you enjoy....

28bttw5.jpg

:love: <panting> :love:
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 66 Member

That's because you are wicked cool, misskortney, and *someone* is not! LMAO! Just for you hun! Here is a guy (me) who is not quite in shape yet (LOL ... very far from it) but with big arms!

arm.jpg

Oh boy! And you just remembered it now?
  • infamousmk

arm.jpg

YOU WIN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shimewazaMan
    LOL ... if by "win" you mean I am the furthest from being in shape, yep! That would be me!
  • infamousmk
    LOL ... if by "win" you mean I am the furthest from being in shape, yep! That would be me!

I am pretty much always the least in-shape gal posting in bikini threads, etc., so yes, I say we win those threads.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    It's my first time, be gentle ladies. Hope you don't mind chubby/hairy/tattooed guys, cause thats what im serving up:

9_weeks_lastsummersshorts.jpg

OMG your arms......... :love:

Agreed! nice arms!

Can I hug your arms? Swing on them? Use them as a body pillow?
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    :heart: :love: :flowerforyou:
    So I woke up this morning, ate breakfast and saw this thread....I hope the bachelorette party was a blast and that the hangover is survivable!

For the lovely lady who asked for a cowboy hat....
    35n3mm0.jpg

Fun thread! Great work guys and happy viewing ladies!

Nice...so very nice. :wink: And a lovely way for me to end my birthday weekend!

Hope the bacherlotte party went well!

Oooooh! I asked for the hate! I LOVE COWBOYS.
  • shimewazaMan

I am pretty much always the least in-shape gal posting in bikini threads, etc., so yes, I say we win those threads.

I reiterate ... you are wicked cool hun!
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    <
    that's all I got
  • infamousmk

I reiterate ... you are wicked cool hun!

awww.. thanks!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    I've been such a bad girl on these boards lately ..all thanks to threads like this and the famous "V" thread... God I miss that one ;)
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Bump goes the woman boner....
  • infamousmk
    And as an update, the bachelorette party was really fun!!!!

Here's a pretty decent photo from the night:

DSC03689.jpg
  • shimewazaMan
    Shut the front door and take your top off.

OK. You asked for it! My apologies to anyone who gets ill!

Looking great!!!! And SEXY!!!!

You just made my week hun!

Strong working man, just slap on a cowboy hat.....yum yum!

Thanks hun! Just gave me a BIG smile! Maybe when I reach my next go, I'll include my hat and boots! But, hmmm, how would I hide my face then! LOL
  • You had me at "almost a v."

Greyscale_small_2.jpg

Mmm... Put a cowboy hat on. Please. PLEASE.

OMG YES

You would make a pretty hot cowboy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!