Where Are All The Puerto Ricans At?

Options
No Racism Comments Needed!!

Where are all the Ricans at?? I'm looking for friends that eat that Rican rice?! Lol..

Replies

• iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    in my neighborhood and i love it! cute family, welcome to the site.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    I live with my boyfriends grandparents they are puerto rican and I love the rican rice lol does that count??
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I live with my boyfriends grandparents they are puerto rican and I love the rican rice lol does that count??

Yes it counts, lol.. Puerto Rican food is so good, but it can be unhealthy, and as a puerto rican I eat that mainly and I don't know what to do..lol
  • johnscortes
    johnscortes Posts: 16
    Options
    I am but I've changed my diet haha cut out rice for the next 2months while I do this insanity thing..
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    Options
    i hear ya...puertorican here -raises hand- its hard trying to eat a simple portion of some arroz con gandules lol
  • msrat1
    msrat1 Posts: 43
    Options

Where are all the Ricans at?? I'm looking for friends that eat that Rican rice?! Lol..

I'm not Rican but I do love me some rice....lol......and any latin dish....Got Recipies???
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Lol.. Yea it is good and hard to resist!!
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My husband is half Puerto Rican (Mom black dad Puerto Rican) he loves that rice. I need to learn how to cook Puerto Rican food Even though I wont be eating it!
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Boricua checking in!!!!!!!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My ex hubby is Puerto Rican, you can have him. LMFAO :ohwell:
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options

I do cause my Rican wife makes it YUMMM! That was the reason I needed to be on this site! LOL
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options

Yes it counts, lol.. Puerto Rican food is so good, but it can be unhealthy, and as a puerto rican I eat that mainly and I don't know what to do..lol

ain't that the truth! the jibaritos alone!! *pardon me while i wipe the drool off my keyboard*
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    At school....Learning not to end a sentence in a preposition!!!! Not racist, just anti-illiterate..
  • MariCT79
    MariCT79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone :):smile:
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    I have to cook puerto rican food for my husband, so avoiding would be too hard!! Lol arroz con gandules is soo good. I love relleno de papa, pasteles, mofongo, etc.. lol o y bacalaitos.. lol
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have to cook puerto rican food for my husband, so avoiding would be too hard!! Lol arroz con gandules is soo good. I love relleno de papa, pasteles, mofongo, etc.. lol o y bacalaitos.. lol

So let me ask something. Do you cook American food? Or do you all go out and eat American food?
  • _LilPowerHouse
    Options
    Sorry but this is probably cruel . but i had to..

riced.jpg
    Man, now I want some with some Pernil to go with it..
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    At school....Learning not to end a sentence in a preposition!!!! Not racist, just anti-illiterate..

Oh its ok. I'm not illiterate. I'm 20 years old, and us young people write however the *kitten* we want to.. If you don't like it then don't read what I write. I'm anti-*kitten*..
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    Options

seriously I'm trying not to want that food right now lol
  • _LilPowerHouse
    Options

Oh its ok. I'm not illiterate. I'm 20 years old, and us young people write however the *kitten* we want to.. If you don't like it then don't read what I write. I'm anti-*kitten*..

WIN!!