Where Are All The Puerto Ricans At?

Options

Replies

• iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    At school....Learning not to end a sentence in a preposition!!!! Not racist, just anti-illiterate..

Oh its ok. I'm not illiterate. I'm 20 years old, and us young people write however the *kitten* we want to.. If you don't like it then don't read what I write. I'm anti-*kitten*..

THIS!
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    Options
    I have to cook puerto rican food for my husband, so avoiding would be too hard!! Lol arroz con gandules is soo good. I love relleno de papa, pasteles, mofongo, etc.. lol o y bacalaitos.. lol

So let me ask something. Do you cook American food? Or do you all go out and eat American food?

i cook all types of food lol..me and hubby are both 100 percent puertorican. I'm always looking online for different foods because i get tired of the same thing more than once lol. he doesn't complain though, i always put a latin flavor to something lol
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    At school....Learning not to end a sentence in a preposition!!!! Not racist, just anti-illiterate..

Oh its ok. I'm not illiterate. I'm 20 years old, and us young people write however the *kitten* we want to.. If you don't like it then don't read what I write. I'm anti-*kitten*..

BAM! I really didnt want to say anything but just like my husband ..... Puerto Rican's are feisty!!!!!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    I have to cook puerto rican food for my husband, so avoiding would be too hard!! Lol arroz con gandules is soo good. I love relleno de papa, pasteles, mofongo, etc.. lol o y bacalaitos.. lol

seriously I'm trying not to want that food right now lol

i am fully stuffed to the gills with lunch still and if a plate of any of this dropped in front of me right now i would eat the hell out of it!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options

So let me ask something. Do you cook American food? Or do you all go out and eat American food?

Oh I can cook american, I was born in P.R, but raised in Michigan!! My husband is Puerto Rican, but born and raised here in the U.S.. I go out to eat whenever I don't feel like cooking..
  • Mrsfullwood
    Options
    Sorry but this is probably cruel . but i had to..

riced.jpg
    Man, now I want some with some Pernil to go with it..

I could eat that entire pan! Yummy!
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    Options

BAM! I really didnt want to say anything but just like my husband ..... Puerto Rican's are feisty!!!!!

A very good thing to remember lol
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Yeah, there shoulda been a Disclaimer at the top.. LOL
  • Mrsfullwood
    Options

Oh I can cook american, I was born in P.R, but raised in Michigan!! My husband is Puerto Rican, but born and raised here in the U.S.. I go out to eat whenever I don't feel like cooking..

lol..oh ok! I think my husband would really like if I learn how to cook Puerto Rican food. I have NEVER tried it (cooking it).
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    My ex hubby is Puerto Rican, you can have him. LMFAO :ohwell:

LMFAO wow... Thanks, I got mine..
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options

riced.jpg

YOU ARE MEAN……
  • _LilPowerHouse
    Options

riced.jpg

YOU ARE MEAN……

Just Puerto Rican.. LOL
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many you'll find here. I bet if you look in Puerto Rico you'll find quite a few!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    No Racism Comments Needed!!

Where are all the Ricans at?? I'm looking for friends that eat that Rican rice?! Lol..

I do cause my Rican wife makes it YUMMM! That was the reason I needed to be on this site! LOL

Yup, it definitly does that!! My husband and I, are both on the chubby side lol. It's ok, I'm fixing that.
  • Lay821
    Lay821 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Here... Cant stop eating MY food just make small modifications here and there..and of course portion control, cuz idk about U but we never knew what that was in our house LOL
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options

WIN!!

Agreed!! :drinker:
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    Ponce, PR aquiiiiii!
  • janer0bles
    janer0bles Posts: 3
    Options
    Wepaa!!! ;) Im puertorrican but I dont eat too much rice, I live in South Carolina. where are you right now?
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    I don't know how many you'll find here. I bet if you look in Puerto Rico you'll find quite a few!

Lol, I don't know if I should be offended but um.. that was funny.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    Options
    Ponce, PR aquiiiiii!

AHAAAAA, thats where I was born.. PONCE