Lets All Share Time Frames!!!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I started 336 days ago, so it took me a little less than a year to lose 50 pounds. :) I also had a lot of rest days to keep me sane, though. And there was a setback with weight gain from a medication.
    Edit: Went from 290 pounds to 240!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in January, but I started MFP in February. I have lost 15 pounds so far.

I began at 198 and I weighed in at 183 this morning! :D
    My goal is 155, but I will stop when I look right.
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    These time frames are awesome!!! You guys and gals are doing a great job!! Very inspiring!!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    I started my journey on 1/17/2012 and have lost 40 lbs as of today. I'm 5'4" and my sw was 292 lbs. I am 38 yrs old.
  • LifeinDC
    LifeinDC Posts: 34
    Options
    I started in January 2012 and have lost about 25 lbs. If you are being that strict with your calories you may want to explore some of the postings about "eating back your exercise calories." I do that and find it has not interfered with the weight loss. (Eating extra calories on top of those does slow it all down, of course :mad: :blushing: ). I don't have a strict timeline and like others my ultimate goal will depend on how I see myself. I'm mostly relieved that right now I fit into my summer work clothes so I don't have to buy a bunch of new outfits. I would like to drop another size (from a 16 to a 12) before I invest much money in clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!