How do you like your water

Options

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Coffee. Hot. With sweeteners. Skimmed milk.

Mmmmmm....
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    tepid
  • Disneymale5000
    Disneymale5000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Freezing cold! Also like eating ice.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Room temperature.
  • pyroxian
    pyroxian Posts: 99
    Options
    With 2 hydrogens and 1 oxygen. Tastes strange otherwise.

You totally stole my answer, but since you did I'll take my fallback position and go with "on the outside of my boat"
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    ICE cold :bigsmile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I normally drink it room temperature...but now that I invested in this $4 mug...that suppose to keep it cold...I am drinking it that way thru a straw...which helps a whole lot.. I bring a gallon to work and try to have it gone in 2 days....
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    With ice ice, baby
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Super icy cold for me - room temperature is just ew!
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    No matter the temperature outside or in, no matter the season, it is ALWAYS more ice than water and about 5k refills per day. Warm or luke warm for me is just blehhhh!

Ok, the one exception to that would be if I had a brain freeze from eating ice cream or something. Then water right out of the tap which helps that for me. But then it is always right back to my super ICY water :smile:
  • sweetybird09
    sweetybird09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I used to drink it room temp, then we bought our condo that had a fridge with ice and water in the door, so now Im used to ice in my water, but my favorite is cool not too cold.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Organic. The non-organic water will kill you
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    really cold, ice cold actually but hold the ice.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    it depends...but most of the time i love super cold water :)
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Filtered at 190 degree F through freshly ground Arabic beans, into a thick rimmed mug.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I would prefer not to take water at all! I drink it when I'm exercising, to replace sweat but the rest of the day I take it like medicine! Close my eyes and drink a glass at a time!!
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Definitely iced water. I will still drink it at room temperature, but I prefer ice water all the time. Unless I'm cold. Then I like hot water. Or I'll make an herbal tea with the hot water. Now I'm thirsty.
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I like cold water. To be specific, I like Metro Water in various flavors. But I like it icy cold, not over ice, however. I also like mineral water with a twist of lime or lemon. Tap water not so much -- only in an emergency.
  • alliewowie
    alliewowie Posts: 31
    Options
    Filtered through the Brita, ICE COLD.. on the rocks, with a few shots of lemon juice :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My only criteria is that it's wet, clean and plentiful.