patty09 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi

It's friday
    I am on top of the world.
    It didn't go so well for me but the scale showed me 1.7 pounds less today
    JHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hope you guys also have good news
    My sons birthday party is this weekend and hope to make some nice snacks for THEM
    It's a pikatu party I am looking forward to it
    Have a great weigh in all of you!

Patty
  • rsabey
    rsabey Posts: 14
    Options
    Good Evening All,

I haven't watched Dance Your *kitten* Off - but it looks like I should give it a try. I'm more of a Top Chef, Next Food Network Star kind of girl.

My neck/shoulder is still stiff and sore. I'm going to call and make an appointment for a massage this weekend.

Evening snacks, I like Trail Mix, Sugar Free Fudge Pop or 100 Calorie Bag of Kettle Corn.

I usually try to leave about 150 calories for a nice glass of wine.

Wish I had the time to get some good workouts in. Hopefully my neck will feel better next week so I can get back to it.

Ronda
  • dawnndamen
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Well, I lost 1.6lbs. :happy:

Patty - Great job on your loss this week! How old will your son be?
    Ronda- I hope your neck starts to feel better soon. Hang in there! :flowerforyou:

Good luck to everyone else on today's weigh-in!! :drinker:
  • malpait
    malpait Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So this week has been pretty busy, started my new job.

Happy to report 2lb loss!! WOO HOO!!

I am just stoked! Did the happy dance at the scale this morning :laugh:

Patty- I am no longer eating in the evenings. I stop after dinner. If I am starving (which I was last night) I just have some water. For snacks thru the day I love veggies or wasa crackers with hummus!

Have a great day Everyone!

Jennie
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Morning!!! I lost a half pound. I didn't expect the scale to move between Monday and today so I'm thrilled.

Ronda-I hope your neck and shoulder start feeling better soon. That's a good idea to leave extra calories for something that you enjoy.

Way to go Richelle, Patty, Dawn and Jennie!!! Keep up the great work!

Richelle-Hope your busy day goes smoothly.
    Jennie-How do you like your new job?
    Patty- Hope your son's party is a blast and that he enjoys his birthday.
    Dawn-Do you work this weekend?

I will check back in tonight after I workout.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

earlier this week i was up 2 lbs,so changed up my whole plan and it worked i lost those 2 lbs.so from last week i lost .8 lbs,which is fine with me,cuz i fit into jeans i didn't last month,i'm losing inches hope to lost more when i measure this weekend.
    it's going to be very hot and humid here this weekend.
    patty09-have a good b-day party.

have a great weekend holly
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congrats to everyone who lost this week:smile:

Patty: I hope your son has a great birthday, My daughter's birthday is on Monday...so there's birthday parties with healthy snack for both of us
    :laugh:
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Oh poo:sick:
    I forgot to say that unfortunately I am up one pound :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    I am convincing myself I am gaining muscle this week:laugh: :laugh:

Oh well off to the gym I go to burn some fat:laugh:

January
  • angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

I was up 1.4 pounds today. Even though I am bummed I know it could have been much worse considering how terrible I did this week, Congrats to all of you who lost thus week. Can't believe we are starting week 4!
  • mamajess1
    Options
    Hi all,

Im new to the group if u dont mind me joining in! I am currently 232 and having a huge struggle of gaining and losing week to week. I seem to gain what Ive lost all week and it makes it impossible to ever get anywere. I need to start focusing on getting my calories logged and my everyday exercise. I look forward to chatting with u all!

Jessica
  • sandif1
    sandif1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Good morning my MFP family, I am down 1lb and I am happy after not losing a pound last week. I must admit that I was a little unhappy about that but with your help I was able to move forward. Thanks so much for the support. We must keep our heads up and continue to fight for our goals!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all that lost weight :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    Good Morning,
    CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU WHO LOST WEIGHT.:smile::glasses: :smooched:
    To those who didnt.....DONT QUIT....its a long journey... just get back on the program.
    Jigglybits...congrat yourself for not smoking....trying to do both at the same time deserves a HATS OFF TO YOU.:flowerforyou:
    Welcome mamajess1........we weigh in on Fridays.
    I am down .25 from Monday.....kinda pisses me off when I am doing so good and then only .25 comes off. I feel like it should of been more but it has been a short week.
    I gotta go now... things to do and places to be.
    Have a great day everyone
    angl:bigsmile:
  • dawnndamen
    Options
    I am down .25 from Monday.....kinda pisses me off when I am doing so good and then only .25 comes off. I feel like it should of been more but it has been a short week.
    I gotta go now... things to do and places to be.

:laugh: :laugh: Angl..your silly!!
  • ldr624
    ldr624 Posts: 36
    Options
    Good morning Everyone,

It's been a few days since I've been on the site. It's been crazy at work, however I managed to exercise everyday except Monday. I did get two workouts in on Wednesday to make up for the lost day. With that said...I actually gained 4lbs this week. I ate more this week because and I am on my cycle. I'm sure the cycle is contributing to all or most of the gain as I burned more calories this week than any other week and although my eating wasn't great, surely it wasn't four pounds worth.

Anyhow...I am moving on and expecting a better weigh in next week. Congratulations to everyone. Whether you lost or not...we are all working hard and finding our way to become a loser. :bigsmile:
  • txjenn1
    txjenn1 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm down one pound this week.

Congrats to everyone who lost weight and to those who didn't, don't worry just get back in there. I didn't lose last week, so I know how you feel.

Happy birthday to the kiddos and I hope everyone has a super fantastic weekend!

PS: Welcome Jessica
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I am still here. I've been back at work so my computer time has been limited. I had a friend visit from Oregon on Wednesday. We got up early Thursday morning and did a two mile walk. I am slowly but surely trying to get some exercise. I won't quit. It is so helpful hearing about everyone's successes and set-backs. We are in this together. :love:
  • dawnndamen
    Options
    Good morning group! I just came across this article, and I thought you might like to read it. I was amazed! :noway:

Here's the address: http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/35777/a-2010-calorie-shake-and-other-shocking-drinks-to-avoid/

Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! Got my workout in today as well as yesterday.

Dawn-I will check out that article. Thanks for posting it. Having a quiet weekend. It's been rainy here. My husband is actually doing a lot of the cleaning and I've been doing a lot of nothing. I'm enjoying the role reversal of the weekend.

Have a great night!
  • dawnndamen
    Options
    Hi everybody! We've been a really quiet group all weekend!! I hope everyones weekend is going good. I ran for an hour on the treadmill yesterday, but unfortunately I think I did something to my knee. I don't even know how to explain how it feels really. It hurts when I bend it a certain way, but it just feels unstable. Like it could colapse on me at any moment. So, I'm taking it easy today. :grumble:

Take care.
    Dawn :flowerforyou:
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    Good evening all,
    Dawn..Congrats on getting your workouts is.....we have to be careful when we workout. Going gung ho when we are not use to doing so isnt good for our bodies. I know as I get older I cannot do that. I was running on my treadmill and my back started hurting from swinging my arms. No more running for me. Then when we are injured it is tough to get in any workout.
    Hope your knee feels better soon. Next time take is easy.....the weight didnt come on overnite and it will not come off overnite. Slow and steady workouts and eating smart will slow but sure get the weight to fall off........Im a expert on losing weight.....just need some expert advice as to how to keep it offffffffffffffffffffffffff
    angl:bigsmile: