20 th July new group

Options

Replies

• rsabey
    rsabey Posts: 14
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning - so it doen't matter to me either way.
  • richelle_ross
    richelle_ross Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Oye! What a crazy couple of days I've had. hopefully things will calm down now so that i can get back to exercising! I've only gone 1 day since our monday weigh in..but i have been doing a lot of housekeeping so i've burned A LOT of calories... so hopefully this coming week i can pick back up in the gym! Happy Weekend everyone! :smile:
  • dawnndamen
    Options
    Good morning, everyone. I'm addicted to the scale also. I weigh myself every morning, so any day is ok with me also!
    I have a question: if we weigh ourselves on an off day, should we change our ticker or wait until weigh in day?
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    hi patty09 i would like it to be friday if we all agree.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Morning!! Just checking in.

Angela-Great for getting back on the wagon! Enjoy your vacation weekend.

It doesn't matter to me which days I get weighed. I usually wait until weigh in day to change my ticker even if I weigh in earlier. It's just a personal thinkg. Shouldn't matter when you change the tickler. So, if we change days, we do a weigh in on Monday and then one Friday of this coming week?

Busy day today. Running errands and then doing some deep cleaning of the house. Hope to get a nice long workout in today at some point.

Hope I'm typing correctly. I have my 2yo on my lap. He's signing and moving his head and I keep moving behind him. Wherever I look, I see curls. If he does it long enough...shouldn't I be able to count it as cardio? Hee hee.

Have a great day!!
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Friday is my weigh in day...I update my ticker then but still give Patty my info for our site for the Monday:flowerforyou:
  • angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday so I don't really care either what day we record,
  • patty09
    patty09 Posts: 105
    Options
    Ok

Lets change the weigh in day to friday
    We stick to this monday, friday again .
    It's might be a bit much but for others it might be 2 weeks then.
    Good luck girls

Patty
  • sandif1
    sandif1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Sundays are hard for me as (as far as eating goes) so a Friday weigh in would be great. It gives me four days before my next weigh in to recover just in case I messed up on Sunday. :happy:
  • richelle_ross
    richelle_ross Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    fridays would be great for me as well, the contest i am doing with a friend has our weigh-ins on thursday/friday ...
  • eellizzzabbeetthh
    Options
    Re: Shred DVD
    Does it come with a schedule or calendar or anything like that?

I don't know if there is a schedule. I think you just do it every day and when the one level gets too easy then you move up to the next. The first level nearly killed me! LOL

Elizabeth
  • eellizzzabbeetthh
    Options
    Please let me know who doesn't want to do (weigh in) on fridays.

I am on vacation this week so it doesn't matter this week but from then on I get weighed in on Saturday mornings so I would be a day late posting my results. Is this okay with you Patty?

Elizabeth
  • ldr624
    ldr624 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm good with Friday too. I am not having a great weekend, however my week went well. Got in five days of exersising. We shall see what the scale says. :ohwell:
  • dawnndamen
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm having a pretty good week - I've exercised everyday and I haven't given in to any food temptations! That has been the hardest part for me. I took my daughter school shopping on Friday. At the mall here there is a place called Wetzels Pretzels, it has the best pretzels. Of course, my daughter had to have one. It smelled so good, but I didn't give in. I ate my apple instead.

How was everyone's week?
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Morning!! Yesterday was good. I got in 50 minutes of Turbo Jam cardio. I tried the shred video after that. Mistake. I made it 5 minutes. I watched the rest of it though. I am going to start that DVD on September 1st. I want to work on pushups and some other items so that I won't be frustrated. I will also need to change my workout schedule so I can do Shred in the morning and Turbo Jam at night.

Another busy day ahead. Looking forward to Monday's weigh in. I've been working really hard this week.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    good morning, My husband and i had a great day togethere we did some shopping and went out to eat i did good i had fish with steamed veggies and a salad dressing on the side,a half a roll with cheese spread. so i did very well didnt workout but did a lot of walking yesterday.

Patty09- thanks for changing the weigh day to tomorrow.

Is any doing the daily challenges at all? Holly
  • dawnndamen
    Options
    Is any doing the daily challenges at all? Holly
    Hi Holly. I've been doing the daily challeges. I just haven't had a lot of time to post on here. I repeated Friday's challenge yesterday. I'm glad you and your husband had a good time out together.
  • eellizzzabbeetthh
    Options
    So ... we are on vacation and this seemingly cute photo with me walking with my son at the zoo was taken. How the heck did my butt get THAT big?! :noway:

I have some tears while I am writing this ... :sad:
  • globes24
    Options
    :glasses: Cheers to everyone here.

SW:150
    GW:120
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    Hang in there Elizabeth....use the picture to motivate yourself. You are on the right track and web site.
    DONT QUIT .....let Jillian Michaels kick that *kitten*.:explode: The weight falls off easier when you are younger so stay the course. You will be looking like your first picture before you know it.
    angl:bigsmile: