Vodka Question

Options
13»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    This might sound kinda too "party girl" ish but I just do shots and chase it with a diet coke. I kinda like to celebrate weekends too! But you know, responsibly since I'm a wife and mother of two. So like tonight I'm having 2-3 shots of bicardi rum with diet coke and tracking it all. Each shot is 65 calories tho so I just made sure to work out today :)
    i guess this makes me a party girl :laugh:

good no cal mixers i use are hansen's diet coke (great with unflavored vodka ad cap'n morgans), diet rootbeer (tastes good with cap'm morgans) and diet ginger ale (great with hendricks gin)

other than that i get a flavored top shelf vodka and soda.
    it's anywhere from 65-100 calories per drink and that's just for the alcohol.

dont be afraid to ask for muddled limes either. these are a good way to add flavor with no calories. muddled lime + soda+ drambuie = delicious

since i dont eat as much anymore i dont do too much damage drink wise, i just remember to have something healthy ready to eat when i get home otherwise it's too easy to stop for burgers, fries, tacos etc.
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If u liked fruit loops as a kid...look up LOOPY vodka. I mix mine w/ sprite. It tastes and smells like fruit loops.

That sounds yummy! Does it taste like the Sprite Remix they used to make? I always thought that tasted like fruit loops.

Is that pinnacle? Pinnacle has marshmallow flavored, cotton candy flavored and a bunch of others. Probably not so low calorie though. I haven't checked though.

Its made by 3 olives. Never tried sprite remix. But loopy/sprite is awesome.
  • swtns63
    swtns63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    have you tried Woodys vodka cooler...i like the pink grapefruit over ice...8 calories a bottle 11.6 oz
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    have you tried Woodys vodka cooler...i like the pink grapefruit over ice...8 calories a bottle 11.6 oz

Hmm...Ive never even heard of it....Ill have to look into that :)