Bigger boobs OR grow taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    well i already changed my boobs lol from a 32AA to a 32DD ;-) so i guess that..
    i would change my height if i could too haha there's always heels. But i'm 5'5 and i would like to be 5'7 or 5'8
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Neither. I'm 5'7" and have a nice C cup. I'm good to go. Can we pick something else, like not having frizzy hair? :laugh:
    or just maybe firm up the breast like when i was younger lol
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Please give me a couple of inches! I am a mere 5ft 1' and would LOVE to be 5ft 4.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Cup size for sure. Please give me a nice full C. I'd even take a B+

But in this case, being an A is not so awesome. LOL
  • Purplelynny
    Purplelynny Posts: 12
    Options
    Does anyone fancy doing a swap? Im 5 ft 5 and a G cup, so if anyone wants to swap 2 inches of height for 3 cup sizes let me know!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Well since my big boobs seem to be the first thing to disappear during my weight loss, which im HAPPY about, i would go for about 2 inches taller (im 5'3 now). Then I could finally reach some of those hard to get things. lol
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I like my height. My boobs are ridiculously small (US size: 32AA), I don't really care much about having big boobs but it would be nice to find bras that actually fit :sad:
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Taller ... I am 5'3 so a few extra inches would help me out! Already an F cup so don't need bigger boobs lol
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm already 6'2" so I'd really just like to get my hands on some boobs! Big or small, I'm not picky! :flowerforyou:
    Boobs, not "Moobs", right?

:bigsmile: Yes please!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am already 6'0" so really have no desire to be any taller, and I am so used to being tall that I would not want to be shorter. I am going to go with bigger boobs, because where I used to be a nice full C, I lose weight top down and they are starting to shrink. So I will take a cup size once I am done with my weight loss.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    height I would love another couple of inches....get me to an even 6 foot
  • bekah_ann13
    bekah_ann13 Posts: 62
    Options
    If you could change your cup size or your height, which one would it be?

I'd chose to be taller, I'm 5'1 and being 5'4 would be a dream!

I already changed my cup size :) went from a AA (not even filling them in- I really wore a training bra) to now being what I am now... and I am already 5'4 but I would like to be 5'6 :)
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5, and I think 5'5 would be perfect. I'm happy with my Cs. :)
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    I already have DD's and I'm 5'10 so Ill take an inch so my poor husband doesn't have to bend so far to kiss me...he's 6'10
  • bekah_ann13
    bekah_ann13 Posts: 62
    Options
    well i already changed my boobs lol from a 32AA to a 32DD ;-) so i guess that..
    i would change my height if i could too haha there's always heels. But i'm 5'5 and i would like to be 5'7 or 5'8

LOL

I was a 32AA and now a DD too :)
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    The correct answer is boobs, BTW.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    well I wear a 36 C so I happy, but I would LOVE to be shorter like 5'3" .Im 5'7" and I cant wear heels because I would be a giant!
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    My cup size is a B (but now I think it's somewhere between an A/B T-T) but I'm also 5'2. I'd rather be 5'8 than get bigger boobs. I can always achieve a bigger cup size through plastic surgery. :p
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    At 5'5, I'm perfectly happy with my height. I wouldn't object to slightly bigger boobs, but I'm also happy with what I have. If boobs were like penii, and would only be bigger when you wanted them to be, that would be ideal. Nice little'uns that don't get in the way when I'm running or just puttering round the house, then a pair of mondo jahoobies when I want to stop traffic and drop jaws.

I'd rather perfect teeth than bigger boobs. :ohwell:
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When you've been heavy chested all of your life, one could only dream what of what it would be like to be in a size smaller cup. From a f/g cup to a c.