Bigger boobs OR grow taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Neither... I'm 5'5 and I use to think I wanted to be taller... But its a good height. It lets me wear all the heels I want and still be a bit shorter than most men. And My boobs are big enough, but since I lost weight they got a bit smaller so now I'm good. D seems to work just fine for me.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I can't even believe this is a question.
  • dotmertsky
    dotmertsky Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm 5'8" so I'm OK with that but I would definitely change my DDDs to a C - so hared to find clothes that fit properly.
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I just want my boobs to be back up where they belong. :ohwell:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'd take taller. The boobs are big enough!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely choose to be taller! After posting my leg pic yesterday I am painfully aware of how short they are with me being 5'2"! I love my muscles, but I am sure they aren't doing anything for elongating my legs!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Smaller boobs, same height.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Bigger bewbs plz.
    I'm only a B.
    :grumble:
  • ryliejaiden
    ryliejaiden Posts: 68
    Options
    I'd choose to be taller. I wish my breasts were smaller, I think I'd look so much more proportionate and I think it would make me look a lot thinner. Plus, large breasts are a pain (literally and figuratively) hahaha
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    wish i was taller. im 5ft 1...aaaand 36C :cry:

Whats wrong with that?
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Both!

I would rather be 5'3 with 44 d cup

I'm currently 4"11 with 42 DDD cup

Yep, breast reduction surgery is in the future.
  • MarriSunshine
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I would love to get a boob job to a D!! I'm a small breasted girl so I think that's why I would definitely go for boobies!!:wink:
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'd choose to be taller. I wish my breasts were smaller, I think I'd look so much more proportionate and I think it would make me look a lot thinner. Plus, large breasts are a pain (literally and figuratively) hahaha

I agree with you!
  • Gergal73
    Gergal73 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Neither one. I'm happy with both of those items. I just want to get the weight off. :smile:
  • pinkleah456
    pinkleah456 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'd love bigger boobs, quite happy with my 5'4 height!
  • bleacheblonde
    bleacheblonde Posts: 333
    Options
    I would have to go with bigger boobs (C to D). I've been every cup size from A to C, and I actually like having some cleavage. It can be used to one's advantage ;) Plus I'm already 5'11" but I enjoy being tall. Wouldn't trade my height for anything! (except a smaller tummy).
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Cups size...to a full B/C mine are small :( Miss my cleavege!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I like being short thats what HEEL'S are for!! :) If I was taller I feel like I would look like a freakish giant in heels lol.. ya ya models are tall but when they where heels really its like scary tall haha... so yea and boobs well I would love to be like a full c cuz right now Im a lil smaller than that..
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I want big moobs. Oh wait.... :(
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i think im perfect(not to be a snob). im 5'6 and cup size d. i like both my qualities