super sad

Options
2»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously fighting the tears right now because I'm at work. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That is so sick!!! I have two cats, one I've had since he was 8 weeks old, and it just makes me sick to think of someone mistreating an animal that way! And the 17 year old obviously has no remorse to stick her tongue out. And to get ONLY 1 year jail time! How wrong is that!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    No offense, but I honestly wish people wouldn't post things like this. I didn't read it all, but now I have that grotesque image in my head.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    No offense, but I honestly wish people wouldn't post things like this. I didn't read it all, but now I have that grotesque image in my head.
    Yeah....me too...I'm going to go cuddle my cat now....
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options

It is a horrible image...but you can make something good from it. do something like joining the HSUS legislative alert list (like I suggested in my post above) or join PETA or go scoop poo at you local shelter (who are almost always looking for volunteers willing to get dirty). Use this as the empitus to do something positive.