Jillians 30 day shred LEVEL 3

Options
2»

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I bought 3 pound weights.

And, I realized that I put the wrong person earlier. I usually follow Anita - not Natalie. I wish I could. I tried a couple times but have a bad knee. I'm glad that I can still do most of it though, even with the bad knee. It's what keeps me from running. :sad:

I think I'm going to update my calories consumed. 450 seems high and I'd rather it be accurate. I have still lost a few pounds so I must be doing something right.
  • mrsprazak05
    mrsprazak05 Posts: 109
    Options
    I love the Shred! I haven't done it in awhile...but i think I'll begin again! I started with 5 lb weights...and I still use them. It's a hard workout...but on those days when you really don't think you can squeeze anything else in...it's perfect!! I also bought Jillian's 5 disc set, The Biggest Winner...and those are great workouts too! I often will choose one video from that set for my morning workout...then I"ll do the shred in the afternoon when my kiddos are napping. Jillian kicks my butt!!
  • mrsprazak05
    Options

And, I realized that I put the wrong person earlier. I usually follow Anita - not Natalie. I wish I could. I tried a couple times but have a bad knee. I'm glad that I can still do most of it though, even with the bad knee. It's what keeps me from running. :sad:

I think I'm going to update my calories consumed. 450 seems high and I'd rather it be accurate. I have still lost a few pounds so I must be doing something right.

Ever tried Apple Cider Vinegar for the joint pain? I started drinking it a few weeks back...and have NEVER felt better!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

Ever tried Apple Cider Vinegar for the joint pain? I started drinking it a few weeks back...and have NEVER felt better!!

Do you just drink the vinegar? I do love vinegar, but can't see just drinking it. And, apple cider vinegar isn't my favorite. I've not heard of that, but would love to hear more. Anything to help my knees.
  • mrsprazak05
    Options

No I drink it with water. I drink 2 TBsp twice a day mixed in my 16oz water bottle. It helps with immunity, joint pain, energy, and boosts your metabolism!! I've seriously never felt better! Make sure, however, you drink Braggs ORGANIC unfiltered with 'THE MOTHER' in it. it's only about $6 at GNC for 32 oz, which lasts me a few weeks. Hope that helps!
    Do you just drink the vinegar? I do love vinegar, but can't see just drinking it. And, apple cider vinegar isn't my favorite. I've not heard of that, but would love to hear more. Anything to help my knees.